LaunchBox Community Forums

TurboGrafx 16 & TurboGrafx CD Tutorial Question

InfinityFox

• 2 weeks later...

So I am at a loss now. I have watched the tutorial numerous times (and I will say that I am an avid tutorial watcher and love them), but for some reason the Turbografx CD is one which is not working for me. This is what I have going on:

- Updated/Downloaded the nightly RA. Put the syscard3.pce into the RA system folder.

- I updated the PCE Fast core in RA.

- Extracted roms into folder. 

- I opened RA, loaded PCE Fast core. Then went to load content (rom .cue) and RA had a screen which said "no item" or something like that.

I have only tried it in RA, not loaded into LB yet. Am I missing something? 

I removed the mention of where you got your roms from, as we need to keep that to an absolute minimum. I will say that if you got your games and BIOS from there, then that is your exact problem. That website is extremely notorious for very very bad rips of almost every single disc based system. I would look for No-Intro sets for 16 and CD, and just use those.