LaunchBox Community Forums

Gaelco fullscreen

slashguns04

@slashguns04 For Gaelco games in demul you need Demul 0582 as theres only 2 games ATV Track and Smashing Drive and its the best version for those 2 games, you do not need a command line for fullscreen to launch the rom use a custom command line for each rom see below screenshot.  The rest of the gaelco games run very well in mame.  Gaelco games run fullscreen in demul 0582.  Sorry @DOS76 seems you already answered LOL.

Untitled1.png

Edited by Maddoc1007

• 5 years later...

Hello, can you tell me why the Demul emulator does not automatically launch my "ATV Track" game please?

1430712114_Sanstitre-3.thumb.png.2f8cc2d012282cf7c124c13878dad305.png816628861_Sanstitre-34.thumb.png.c88430cd228dc4e9dc8d100832ffbdb9.png

As you can see, when I launch the game from Launchbox with the config circled in red: Demul asks me again in the window which games I should open.

I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find the solution. Thanks in advance

Edited by Denys06

3 hours ago, Denys06 said:

As you can see, when I launch the game from Launchbox with the config circled in red: Demul asks me again in the window which games I should open.

Have you told Demul the path to your bios and rom files?

Open Demul > Config > Plugins and Paths > Roms and Bioses paths. Then add the folders where your (Gaelco) roms and bioses are.

3 hours ago, Denys06 said:

Demul emulator does not automatically launch my "ATV Track" game

Remove the ROM name from the Custom Command Line.  LaunchBox puts that in for you.-run=gaelco -rom=

-run=gaelco -rom=

Also make sure your Emulator is setup correctly in LaunchBox.  You'll want all 3 boxes checked.

image.thumb.png.1e920646098ce76655eeee3040bc2882.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeViking245 said:

Remove the ROM name from the Custom Command Line.  LaunchBox puts that in for you.-run=gaelco -rom=

-run=gaelco -rom=

Also make sure your Emulator is setup correctly in LaunchBox.  You'll want all 3 boxes checked.

image.thumb.png.1e920646098ce76655eeee3040bc2882.png

Thank you very much @JoeViking245for your solution : The solution was to check all the boxes (I had none checked).
Thanks also to @Your Friendly A.I Overlord for stepping in on my concerns.
Now the game starts fine but it doesn't show in full screen and it shows behind launchbox. I'll answer you in the other conversation if you don't mind.

• Game On 1