Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Gaelco fullscreen


slashguns04
 Share

Recommended Posts

@slashguns04 For Gaelco games in demul you need Demul 0582 as theres only 2 games ATV Track and Smashing Drive and its the best version for those 2 games, you do not need a command line for fullscreen to launch the rom use a custom command line for each rom see below screenshot.  The rest of the gaelco games run very well in mame.  Gaelco games run fullscreen in demul 0582.  Sorry @DOS76 seems you already answered LOL.

Untitled1.png

Edited by Maddoc1007
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 years later...

Hello, can you tell me why the Demul emulator does not automatically launch my "ATV Track" game please?

1430712114_Sanstitre-3.thumb.png.2f8cc2d012282cf7c124c13878dad305.png816628861_Sanstitre-34.thumb.png.c88430cd228dc4e9dc8d100832ffbdb9.png

As you can see, when I launch the game from Launchbox with the config circled in red: Demul asks me again in the window which games I should open.

I've been looking for 2 hours and I can't find the solution. Thanks in advance

Edited by Denys06
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Denys06 said:

As you can see, when I launch the game from Launchbox with the config circled in red: Demul asks me again in the window which games I should open.

Have you told Demul the path to your bios and rom files?

Open Demul > Config > Plugins and Paths > Roms and Bioses paths. Then add the folders where your (Gaelco) roms and bioses are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Denys06 said:

Demul emulator does not automatically launch my "ATV Track" game

Remove the ROM name from the Custom Command Line.  LaunchBox puts that in for you.-run=gaelco -rom=

-run=gaelco -rom=

Also make sure your Emulator is setup correctly in LaunchBox.  You'll want all 3 boxes checked.

image.thumb.png.1e920646098ce76655eeee3040bc2882.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JoeViking245 said:

Remove the ROM name from the Custom Command Line.  LaunchBox puts that in for you.-run=gaelco -rom=

-run=gaelco -rom=

Also make sure your Emulator is setup correctly in LaunchBox.  You'll want all 3 boxes checked.

image.thumb.png.1e920646098ce76655eeee3040bc2882.png

Thank you very much @JoeViking245for your solution : The solution was to check all the boxes (I had none checked).
Thanks also to @Your Friendly A.I Overlord for stepping in on my concerns.
Now the game starts fine but it doesn't show in full screen and it shows behind launchbox. I'll answer you in the other conversation if you don't mind.

  • Game On 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...