LaunchBox Community Forums

Need Communities Help with Console Images

In virtute Dei

Hey guys! I have a request for anyone that is willing to help, I have been working non-stop on filling the console data for the LBDB the past few days but I need help with making the images look nice that I found! It will not only help me but also Jason and Vlansix as well. Here's the link to the thread and any image with a URL is fair game to edit. Thanks! 

• Like 1

Aamber Pegasus, Commodore CDTV, Commodore PET, Commodore Plus/4, Crystal System, Dragon 32/64, EACA EG2000 Colour Genie, Epoch Game Pocket Computer, Examu eX-Board, Exelvision EXL 100, Exidy Sorcerer, Fuijitsu FM 7, Hartung Game Master, among around 30 others, and I have pictures for those in the thread but i have zero Photo editing skills to make them look nice for the DB

Hi In virtute Dei.

If you open this thread and scroll to the 2nd post you will see a link that will take you to the old Dropbox Repository.
You'll find a collection of machine image pngs in the Device Images section. I'm sure that the Dragon and Colour Genie are in there.
If you're stuck for some obscure ones why not post a list and maybe members can help out.
By the way, your hard work on this is excellent and much appreciated.

http://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/28686-new-launchbox-platform-image-collection-thread/

@In virtute Dei Not sure if you're still missing these or if they're usable but here's a few I added transparency to.

Sources:

Dragon 32 and pet2001 came from your post in sir camels thread.

sorcerer computer came from

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/roms/index.php?folder=Exidy/Sorcerer

CDTV

http://zgodzinski.deviantart.com/art/Commodore-1084S-black-monitor-with-CDTV-441609316?q=zgodzinski&qo=43

Commodore_PET2001.png

Dragon_32.png

exidy sorcerer computer.png

cdtv.png

• 1 month later...

Lot of these consoles can be found in high res transparent .png's on google images. Most if not all are from commons.wikimedia.

Outside of some more obscure systems most are availabe. You might need to add console to the search query and of crouse set file size to Large and add filetype:png to the search query if you want only .png results.

Edited by THK