LaunchBox Community Forums

demul emu my biggest migraine yet

ResidentEvul13

ive look all over the net back and fourth and tuts i did fine just were so off and all over the place...

I have spent far too long trying to set up DEmul emu on my laptop my brain is friend im doing other things and this is holding me up.

i know how to set it up wih launchbox but because of my extreme OCD i like to test all my work on my laptop before adding it to lb.

can someone anyone please tell me how to correctly set this thing up.

folder.jpg

error.jpg

Okay I hate to self-promote but if you have a newer MAME set you can grab these .bat files that I made to easily extract all the bios and Arcade Roms that are needed for Demul. If you keep them in the folder structure that they are extracted to you will have to add each folder to Demul as a ROM path or they can all be combined into a singel folder it up to the end user really. Have  you watched the tutorial Brad did just a few weeks ago its about setting up Naomi and Naomi 2 in Demul

Edited by DOS76
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DOS76 said:

Okay I hate to self-promote but if you have a newer MAME set you can grab these .bat files that I made to easily extract all the bios and Arcade Roms that are needed for Demul. If you keep them in the folder structure that they are extracted to you will have to add each folder to Demul as a ROM path or they can all be combined into a singel folder it up to the end user really. Have  you watched the tutorial Brad did just a few weeks ago its about setting up Naomi and Naomi 2 in Demul

I know Brad tuts are epic I just never got to see it. I have the bios files for demul 7 just didn't know how to add them to directory