LaunchBox Community Forums

Bsnes accuracy in retroarch

arkraider34

When you set up RetroArch in LaunchBox it will fill in associated platforms by default but the defualt snes core is the snes9x something or other which is a core name that isn't even used in RA any longer for that particular line in the associated platform you will change what is typed there to use the name of the core you want and not the one that is listed by default.

Well I'm pretty set on most stuff now. Only thing im having an issue with is trying to configure my controllers per core in retroarch. Somehow I managed to set my controllers for all cores to the same thing and I'm not sure how to set them up per each emulator. 

With your chosen controller connected, load a core, set your controls, and choose to save core override. This should save that specific config for that core. 

I use iBuffalo SNES pads for most of the 2D stuff and my Xbox 360 controller for PSX and N64 etc. RA will load the correct core override on loading that core.