LaunchBox Community Forums

Apple II

angelobodetti

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/30/2017 at 8:01 PM, bundangdon said:

MESS/MAME seems to work just fine with Apple IIe games. Also AppleWin is a very good emulator and is still getting regular updates. Be sure to use "-f -d1" for the default command-line parameters

Note: This command line also works with (fixes the loading of) many games with ActiveGS emulator too.

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, fromlostdays said:

When using the fullscreen command, how do you exit the emulator? The only way I can get it to close is by pressing the windows key and closing from outside of it.

Thanks!

I just use the following in the "Running AutoHotKey Script" field, and press esc to exit: (and it seems to work fine)

; This section closes AppleWin when pressing Escape
 $Esc::
 {
     Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
 } 

Edited by bundangdon
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Hi Just thought i 'd chip in, i have been experementing with apple II Emulators & have gotten Microm8 to work with the command line -launch & all other options left unchecked

I have also got AppleIIwin to work using Rocket Launch, if you need more info , just ask

steve

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by swebley
https://paleotronic.com/software/microm8/download/
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

And...just another necro...

I just set up a Apple 2 game using Applewin, was able to just set up with the newest Applewin version with no difficulty.  I could not find a hotkey to simply turn off Applewin in full screen, and bundangdon's kept throwing errors for me in the latest launchbox and v. 2 Autohotkey.  So I've used the script:

#!Q::WinKill,A

which links the button combo to WinAltQ to killing the program, which seems to work with no difficulty.  Since this post came up first when I searched for Apple II emulation with Launchbox, thought I would post this here.