LaunchBox Community Forums

[Request] Possible subfolder in a Platform for favorites

TheMadMan007

I'm wondering if it is possible for LaunchBox/BigBox to have a way to show favorites for a system in a subfolder of sorts? I'm not really sure how to describe it properly, but back in the original modded Xbox days, the emulators had a section where you could mark favorites, and it would keep it in the main games selection menu but basically copy it to a subfolder for favorites where you could pick it there from the main menu (yeah, I know you can do favorites in BigBox now, but they way it does it now is that it removes it from the alphabetized menu and moves it up top with a star next to it, which I really don't care for, I think a separate menu would be much cleaner and still keep everything organized and alphabitized)

I'd love to either see it where we could easily have a favorites folder for each system where from the push of a button, I can visit the favorites folder for that system and have the main games that I have Favorited show up. Or possibly a filter option to where a button press will filter out only Favorited games (I remember the MAMEOX emulator on the original Xbox did this with the black button and it filtered out only favorites or a couple other different options, like working only or a parent only ROM or clones excluded or whatever.

any game you want to use as a favorite you can just right click and add to a favorites playlist either for that platform or just a generic favorite for all platforms when you are creating the playlist you will have an option to either include it in your platform view or not so if you want it to be listed with your platforms you can.

• 2 weeks later...