LaunchBox Community Forums

SNES MSU-1 Cover Art

Riffman81

I have now uploaded all my covers to my Google drive in jpg format to keep size down (17 megs vs 118 megs) and for easy download instead of one at a time here in this thread.

I also went back and made my own versions of covers that I originally had not done because I was using NahuelDS' covers. His covers are not uploaded to my Google drive at all so if you prefer to use his you will have to go back further in this thread and grab them.

I will still be updating this thread with individual covers in png format like I have been doing but you can always check my Google drive.

Here is the link to my Google drive, it will give you access to the covers plus the alternate covers that I make when I find more than 1 good image to use for a cover.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IF0pmvUlnYM_rrrjuZMJi4YuWz3EjocS

• Like 3

Thanks, i'm glad you like them and they are useful.

I really cannot take any credit for any of them since I am just taking art found using Google Images, thankfully for most games there is plenty of great art to choose from. Some games though have a lousy selection of art work out there to use and those are actually the more pain in the ass ones, those take the most time to do since I have to really dig for something usable. So far the most annoying ones have been the Top Gear games, there is little to no fan art for them and anything there is out there is not really usable so that is why they are just using modified box art.

Here are some quick DVD style case's for Unified Theme. 

5ad8f72f2e8e8_ZeldaALTTPArrangedOSTMSU-1.thumb.png.00e1edf3a4d887d36ec318f9baa380d8.png

The are some real quick CD-DVD Discs in the folder too, (these are just for fillers, nothing serious about them, just adds to Unified more than anything. I will redo them at some stage properly.

5ad9124a7d606_SecretofEvermore.thumb.png.66e37ba283d4dc3b7d01d83d0bb51a3b.png

Edited by MadK9
​​​​​​​Addtional material
  • Like 1