LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroacheivments coming soon, questions and stuff

cleverest

33 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Please create a separate post and we can help you out. That's not likely a bug; we'll also need more information on what emulator you're using and your emulator configuration.

Speaking of Banjo, I was just checking achievements for that @Jason Carr and they seem to be overlapping somewhat (see pic) I dragged the details view wider and that fixed it up, but should that not resize like everything else does in that sidebar?

Screenshot (177).png

On 12/14/2017 at 9:04 AM, neil9000 said:

Speaking of Banjo, I was just checking achievements for that @Jason Carr and they seem to be overlapping somewhat (see pic) I dragged the details view wider and that fixed it up, but should that not resize like everything else does in that sidebar?

Screenshot (177).png

Yes, this is a thing depending on your font configuration and if you have the side bar sized really tiny. At the time I figured you could just make it bigger lol, though I know it certainly could be better. Just wasn't a high priority at the time... ;)

7 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Yes, this is a thing depending on your font configuration and if you have the side bar sized really tiny. At the time I figured you could just make it bigger lol, though I know it certainly could be better. Just wasn't a high priority at the time... ;)

Yeah that's cool, no biggie. It's just everything else was resizing in the window but the cheevos were not. Just wasn't sure if that was intentional or not your end.

Glad to hear that the "overlap" isn't a hard issue then and can be fixed by font tinkering :D
Then again, since someone on the team thought about the subtle but brilliant idea to make the achievement list clickable, i never saw it as a big issue ^^
All in all, this has been such a great addition to launchbox! The only mildly annoying quirk now are the name discrepancies. And even that isn't a major issue as long as the emulators itself can work with it ^^

• Like 1