LaunchBox Community Forums

Switch Pro controller

MrBrac

Well the thing is the switch pro controller connects to bluetooth with no drivers. I got a simple bt adapter and it connects and work. There are drawbacks I can not turn it off unless I disconnect. As well as IT seems retroarch works fine but a lot other programs can not detect it at all. When I first bought premimum I tried it and saw no response but no crash. I am on latest beta now and I got a lot crashes last night (my pc being jerk imo) But when I tried to mess around controller area it crashed right away. My xbone controller works well with retroarch no issues no crash. Its just that switch controller is a lot more comfortable.

Just now, DOS76 said:

I wonder if 360CE would help you out its a program that makes apps see any controller (supposedly) as xinput

I was trying some programs like that wiinupro should do the trick but software is hardly updated and he has not publicly said it works for the switch. But I heard it did. I will try it tbh I am waiting for my pay to get the mayflash open NS adapter it can make it work as xinput on the fly or dinput.

45 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

Ok thanks to that BigBox works now with switch pro. However, demul still wont accept my analog input at all but demul is a pain in the ass. PPSPP did not work before now works. But now retroarch wont work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate retoarch so much.

Edited by MrBrac

23 minutes ago, MrBrac said:

Ok thanks to that BigBox works now with switch pro. However, demul still wont accept my analog input at all but demul is a pain in the ass. PPSPP did not work before now works. But now retroarch wont work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate retoarch so much.

Just go to input on a keyboard and switch it till your controller works.

Just now, MrBrac said:

It does not work for retroarch now lol but works for bigbox-_- the switch controller that is. PPSPP can detect input except analog.

It will work in Retroarch, u just need to specify that controller, ppsspp, I'm not sure on off hand, but remember it works with dinput I think, which is what that pad is.

Hi there, I've used x360ce for some Windows games but not with emulators so far. I just drop the exe in the same folder as the game exe and run it, map the buttons, and it just worked. I have not used it with my Switch Pro controller yet though, just a USB snes pad.

• Like 1