LaunchBox Community Forums

WII U AND 3DS EMULATION

reaper71129

• 2 weeks later...

anybody else have trouble with citra... i'm assuming it just because it's earlier along in the emulator's development.. but so far it's the only one that gives me trouble... if i can run ps2 and wii u without issues i figured a little handheld would be easier.. my system is a i7 3770,  8gb ram and 1050ti gpu...

There are actually quite a bit of games that run great on Citra. Some may require a bit of tweaking but the list has grown quite a bit. They have a compatibility list on their site. The list will even show you what some of the testers used machine wise for a certain game and the Citra build used. 

I do wish that more sites/wikis included settings more than just what builds people have. I remember back in the day there were sites that went though exactly what settings were used for each game, and I remember when N64 emulation was still in going on, the xbox version allowed people to use what was basically community Favorited settings that made it a one click option to run games with the best settings possible.... seems like that mindset is totally gone now.