LaunchBox Community Forums

Citra command line

Lprong

hi have swapped to nightly builds and it works again thanks everyone.. 

bundangdon this was your reply to a comment the post left in Thoughts on Citra.. So no you did not previously answer the problem or discuss it as it only affects canary build not nightlys and no it was not a double post...

32-Bit GPU

Members

413 posts

Posted Monday at 01:00 PM (edited)

On 4/23/2018 at 12:38 PM, Lprong said:

i'm having the same problem 

There seems to be some major changes made to the program's interface in windows in the last few 'nightly' updates, so it's very likely that some of this new code has affected other areas

Edited Monday at 01:00 PM by bundangdon

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Even if it was a double post it is not an issue. This forum does not frown upon things like that. Our ultimate goal is helping each of our members even if the same question is asked over and over. One of the things that makes this forum great. 

Well understood. I truly apologize because I noticed the same name 'Lprong' on another post with the exact same issue, where similar answers were given but in fact, it originated from another (different) user. I wasn't try to be negative but just felt a bit frustrated because too often, I see users asking the same questions over and over again, only to ignore what answers are given. To get back to the subject though, the Canary builds seem to have some command line-related issues while the nightly versions seem to be okay at the moment. However, the Canary builds run at a much more 'playable' speed. So hopefully they'll get this issue fixed in the near future.

Edited by bundangdon

• 1 year later...