LaunchBox Community Forums

I was forced to update to Launchbox.next. Old version is gone now. New Launchbox is a broken mess.

beethy

4 hours ago, Kaizer said:

how can i have the old version of my LB?I encounter error after updating like some games wont run and and sometimes slow.now i uninstall my LB and dowload the free verion but encounter other like"error in attempting download updated metadama in LB databes" and othe ir one is ROM file is not a gcm/iso file.

In your updates folder inside the Launchbox folder is all the past versions you used. You can launch one of those to reinstall a past version. 

Eye candy is nice, but not at the expense of functionality (with more memory consumed, slower scrolling, e.t.c). That's just my personal opinion of course, others may prefer more eye candy over functionality. The old default is much more practical and responsive for my configuration - i don't care for blurred backgrounds or smooth corners on images for example, i want to be able to find and launch a game quickly...

• Like 1