LaunchBox Community Forums

Hi.  Sorry if this is a newbie 101 question.  I'm able to download Steam info and screenshots from this Steam Scraper but no video shows up in the right Info panel.  I can see the videos that this app downloads in my \LaunchBox\Videos\Windows folder but they don't show up in that right pane.  Do I need the premium version of LaunchBox or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  New version of LB (10.7) runs faster than ever but I did get this error when I tried to scrap Control media with the Steam Scraper.  Just thought I'd post it here in the event it's helpful to someone.  Otherwise still seems to work fine.  Thanks to the developer for such a great, useful scraper.

CDRM3qI.jpg

Edited by JoJoJuJu59

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:48 PM, JoJoJuJu59 said:

Hi.  New version of LB (10.7) runs faster than ever but I did get this error when I tried to scrap Control media with the Steam Scraper.  Just thought I'd post it here in the event it's helpful to someone.  Otherwise still seems to work fine.  Thanks to the developer for such a great, useful scraper.

CDRM3qI.jpg

Yep, this is a bug, I will fix as soon I have some time :(

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bottedumal said:

would be incredible for the plugin to be able to find the steam page automatically ? for scraping big collection.

thanks for it tho!

Hi, it gets automatically if you are launching the games from the steam directly using their protocol, e.g. steam://rungameid/64646

Otherwise you will need to do it manually, there's no other way.

21 minutes ago, srxz said:

Hi, it gets automatically if you are launching the games from the steam directly using their protocol, e.g. steam://rungameid/64646

Otherwise you will need to do it manually, there's no other way.

oh ok, problem is that most of my games are gog not steam, but i'd like to scrape them from steam. will have to do manually then ? thanks !

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...