LaunchBox Community Forums

Who deleted Asparky comment

rexryan

While i appreciate the response. I just want to be sure that censorship is here regardless whether we believe or dis believe it's correct? It's a forum we are suppose to have all opinions that's what make ideas and any other thing going..Who is 1 individual to make a decision before anyone can comment is not a democracy? Nor a established design as a forum? You solely have decided that my dollar means nothing. Not knowing what it took to obtain it.

4 minutes ago, rexryan said:

While i appreciate the response. I just want to be sure that censorship is here regardless whether we believe or dis believe it's correct? It's a forum we are suppose to have all opinions that's what make ideas and any other thing going..Who is 1 individual to make a decision before anyone can comment is not a democracy? Nor a established design as a forum? You solely have decided that my dollar means nothing. Not knowing what it took to obtain it.

The reason we removed the aforementioned thread was simply to ensure that the specific crook mentioned in the thread does not receive any extra publicity from us. It had nothing to do with us censoring the thread; we just choose not to provide criminals with any extra publicity.

We do very much appreciate your purchase @rexryan.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jason Carr said:

The reason we removed the aforementioned thread was simply to ensure that the specific crook mentioned in the thread does not receive any extra publicity from us. It had nothing to do with us censoring the thread; we just choose not to provide criminals with any extra publicity.

That i do Understand..But unfortunately The response was not just do? Does he assume that all people that respond are illiterate? I am totally amazed at his response..I personally dislike  drive sellers so I responded to follow..As a consumer and Him not caring about my purchase..I would greatly appreciate a public apology. 

1 minute ago, Jason Carr said:

@rexryan Monkus may have been a tad bit insensitive, but nothing he said suggests that you're illiterate or that your purchase was useless. I certainly don't believe that was intended. I am sorry that it was phrased in a way that was offensive to you.

My experience may be a little different than what you see..As i quote him.. Just because you paid for Launchbox does not mean that threads you participated in are automatically allowed 

22 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

You wouldn't be providing them with "extra publicity" per say, but rather the hate, and toxicity that such scum bags deserve against them, that we would be completely  justified for, and have every right to direct towards them. I know it's the usual "We don't want LaunchBox forum members going, and attacking these people" etc, and it's the same as for why most content creators won't give the details of the person they're calling out, and exposing, and always keep them anonymous, and confidential, but I myself have never understood such mentalities, and reasonings. I'm of the mind that if they've screwed us, or other people then I don't see any problems with sending the bad guys as much hate, toxicity, and ill will, etc, as possible. We should be attacking them at every turn, and making their lives as miserable as possible, until we destroy them! I'm not saying that we should go out of our ways to attack them, if we're not comfortable with it, but what I am saying is that we should give out all their details, either personal, or internet to the whole world, and let the beasts out to do with them whatever they please, and whatever happens to them as a result happens to them. In that sense, these crooks, and scum bags deserve whatever we decide they deserve.

Edited by MalachiMaverick

1 minute ago, MalachiMaverick said:

You wouldn't be providing them with "extra publicity" per say, but rather the hate, and toxicity that such scum bags deserve against them, that we would be completely  justified for, and have every right to direct towards them. I know it's the usual "we don't want LaunchBox forum members going, and attacking these people etc, and it's the same as for why most content creators won't give the details of the person they're calling out, and exposing, and always keep them anonymous, and confidential, but I myself have never understood such mentalities, and reasonings. I'm of the mind that if they've screwed us, or other people then I don't see any problems with sending the bad guys as much hate, toxicity, and ill will, etc, as possible. We should be attacking them at every turn, and making their lives as miserable as possible, until we destroy them! I'm not saying that we should go out of our ways to attack them, if we're not comfortable with it, but what I am saying is that we should give out all their details, either personal, or internet to the whole world, and let the beasts out to do with them whatever they please, and whatever happens to them as a result happens to them. In that sense, these crooks, and scum bags deserve whatever we decide they deserve.

Wow. Well, it's my personal preference to not participate in the hate, and I don't want hate of any kind on these forums either.

• Like 2

Just now, MalachiMaverick said:

@Jason Carr Was that Wow as in you're impressed by my savagery, or wow as in that's taking it too far?

Lol, both.

1 minute ago, rexryan said:

All I did was try to follow a post..But I will say You wasn't represented in the best way on to my question..But I do not understand what a tad insensitive means,,,Either you are or not..

This is now just becoming a useless argument over semantics. I'm sorry you were offended; let's please move on now. As always, I have more development to do and stuff like this just ends up causing pointless delays.