LaunchBox Community Forums
Mr. RetroLust

Controllers (and what you dream of)

7 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Lol yeah, I live in the swamps of Nether Europa

You probably already saw this then. It is the only one I can find. The cord needs mending however. Would you be confident in doing so yourself or taking it to someone you know? The seller calls it rare, which everyone does on eBay in order to try and sell things but in this case I would say that controller does seem pretty rare. If the cord was not buggered I would have been all over that like a fly on a turd. It is the only controller I have seen with a 6 button layout on the face accompanied with analogue sticks, it might be the holy-grail of sexy-time-controllers despite any potential flaws it may have.

EDIT: Hold on! I found some pre-owned for $55 with international wide shipping (I went through the checkout to see and it looks like you can get shipping to where I am for about $9: here.

They say We hand-pick all of our pre-owned products in order to ensure their condition is in the best possible state and knowing Japanese kids or people in general pre-owned should mean perfect condition.

It looks like they have one black one left in stock. Which one of us is going to pull the trigger on it? It is like a wild-west stand off. Probably not, but I like to dramatize things.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

@Dane its hard for me to buy when not using creditcards or paypal, I use this dutch digital payment service, although it isnt supported by many countries. And honestly, I want hori to attach dual sticks on my FC5 dammit, its perfect in every way as it is, I really love the larger buttons as well. Yep, gonna write them one day, maybe I can paste it here and you guys help me out getting the grammar in order and let it sign by as many hori lovers as possible, hell I'll make a prototype photoshop of it and attach it xD

@DOS76 I don't want to offend you but I think those controllers don't look nice brother

1 hour ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

@Dane its hard for me to buy when not using creditcards or paypal, I use this dutch digital payment service, although it isnt supported by many countries. 

That website does in fact use paypal.

I know what you are saying though. I will be glad to sign your petition.

hell I'll make a prototype photoshop of it and attach it xD

1.thumb.png.567bef85939e8e02474c18af85fcf588.pngThere you go brother. You can thank me later by buying me one when they come out as a result of my awesome work there.

@DOS76 I don't want to offend you but I think those controllers don't look nice brother

Haha, If I did not know what the Mattel Hyperscan's controllers look like I would guess they were for that.

Edited by Dane

the set was under 20 and they work so I can't complain much they are more tranlucent in reality then you can tell from the pic and you can see the inards of the controller

Just now, DOS76 said:

and you can see the inards of the controller

eww-gross-memes-1-300x200.png

• Haha 1