LaunchBox Community Forums

Does a LaunchBox subscription come with an emumovies discount?

Avenger

5 hours ago, Avenger said:

Is this still a thing?  If there is an emumovies discount is it only with the LaunchBox lifetime subscription?  Or does it come with the yearly one as well?  Thanks.

Discount should be still available. I cannot remember if it is only for Launchbox lifetime purchases or not, but I do recall the EM discount applies to their lifetime purchase. 

21 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Discount should be still available. I cannot remember if it is only for Launchbox lifetime purchases or not, but I do recall the EM discount applies to their lifetime purchase. 

Thanks.  If anyone knows if it’s only for LaunchBox lifetime purchases only or not, please let me know.  I want to purchase as soon as possible.  I was going to buy the 1 year purchase to try it out but I may change my mind depending on the emumovies discount.

6 hours ago, damageinc86 said:

even if you have to buy an emumovies lifetime,...these two products are just amazing in conjunction with one another.  Worth the money, and then some!

I understand.  But my question is if you need to buy a LaunchBox lifetime to get the coupon or the yearly one will get it also.  I understand the coupon is probably towards an emumovies lifetime.

4 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I understand.  But my question is if you need to buy a LaunchBox lifetime to get the coupon or the yearly one will get it also.  I understand the coupon is probably towards an emumovies lifetime.

I'm querying that at the moment as i'm not sure. I think i did get it with my initial yearly license, but i'm not 100% on that as i didnt use it if i did get it. Ill post back here with a official answer when i get one back.

29 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

I'm querying that at the moment as i'm not sure. I think i did get it with my initial yearly license, but i'm not 100% on that as i didnt use it if i did get it. Ill post back here with a official answer when i get one back.

Thanks!