LaunchBox Community Forums

I cannot exit Demul using ATOMISWAVE - help?

cleverest

3 minutes ago, tallpr24 said:

for some reason some of your text is showing black on dark grey and hard to read.

you want me to add this?

Joy7::

{

WinGetActiveTitle, WindowTitle
    WinGet, PName, ProcessName, %WindowTitle%
    Process, Close, %PName%
}

That looks correct to what @jayjay posted.

I suggest getting the MAME roms for Demul and skip using the other format for one its more common and you will find better support for it. There are even tools available on this site for copying the files out of your MAME so you can easily import them into LaunchBox.

this worked for me.

Lordmonkus
reported this fix on this thread and it worked for me.  I simply imported my roms as namoi 5 (something thats not on the default list) 

Posted August 17
In my tests I found that if you name the platform differently from the default such as Super Nintendo instead of Super Nintendo Entertainment system but scrape as Super Nintendo Entertainment System it worked fine and caught all the games. Another thing I found was if you turn on Force Import Duplicates it seems to catch every game as well.

Though keep in mind my test was done using a smaller set of SNES specific roms. I did not go beyond that since I was able to reproduce the issue as it was reported by another user.

none of the scripts worked with the version of demul i ad,  i upgraded demul to the latest version and that seemed to fix the issue.  i was trying to avoid this as my rom set only worked with that version of demul, but i was able to get  a newer rom set that did work with the latest version.

thank you all for your help with this!!

• Like 1