LaunchBox Community Forums

pcsx2 configurator

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Darkseid001 said:

Dosen't work for me at all games run the same with it on or off.

Its not a on/off thing, you have to download the profiles for the games, and if there isnt one available you have to create your own. This plugin is just a way of having different settings for every game rather than having one global setting that covers all games as different games require different settings to work correctly in PCSX2.

26 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Its not a on/off thing, you have to download the profiles for the games, and if there isnt one available you have to create your own. This plugin is just a way of having different settings for every game rather than having one global setting that covers all games as different games require different settings to work correctly in PCSX2.

i was under the impression by reading the instructions that i only had to do that if it didnt download it when you push configure? ill look at it closer i gues i did download a bunch of configs so ill give it a try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 9:33 AM, Vagrantlie said:

Help!!! I can't get the plugin to even show in launchbox.. can someone please help me out?

Download the zip, extract it, and place the folder in your Launchbox\Plugins folder. If Launchbox is open, close and open the folder again.

Also, if you run into an issue where you get an "Unexpected Parameter" error when trying to launch PS2 games --I've been dealing with this one for the past day-- it's because of the command line. After you use the configuration tool, you're going to have some command line text under the emulation tab. Look specifically at the "nogui" part, delete the long dash in front of it, and replace it with two short minus/hyphens so that it looks like "--nogui". Your games will boot just fine after that.

• 3 weeks later...

I've put "PCSX2 Configurator Next" in plugin folder and reboot LAunchbox but it does not show nothing... What I need to do ? It generate a settings.ini:

GameConfigsDir = inis
Pcsx2BuildTitle = PCSX2 1.5.0
CopyLogSettings = true
CopyFolderSettings = false
CopyFileSettings = true
CopyWindowSettings = true
UseIndependantMemCards = true
ExposeAllConfigSettings = false
CopyVmSettingsFile = true
CopyGsdxSettingsFile = true
CopySpu2XSettingsFile = false
CopyLilyPadSettingsFile = false

I'm using Version 10.6 - Released October 8, 2019

On 10/18/2019 at 2:39 PM, dnm said:

I've put "PCSX2 Configurator Next" in plugin folder and reboot LAunchbox but it does not show nothing... What I need to do ? It generate a settings.ini:

GameConfigsDir = inis
Pcsx2BuildTitle = PCSX2 1.5.0
CopyLogSettings = true
CopyFolderSettings = false
CopyFileSettings = true
CopyWindowSettings = true
UseIndependantMemCards = true
ExposeAllConfigSettings = false
CopyVmSettingsFile = true
CopyGsdxSettingsFile = true
CopySpu2XSettingsFile = false
CopyLilyPadSettingsFile = false

I'm using Version 10.6 - Released October 8, 2019

Right click on your PS2 game and go to "PCSX2 Configurator". Follow the obvious steps in the popup, or configure yourself. If you choose that option, you'll be given an instance of PCSX2 where you choose your options. Once you finish, it'll save a set of configs that get launched when you launch that specific game.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:15 AM, Cypher said:

Right click on your PS2 game and go to "PCSX2 Configurator". Follow the obvious steps in the popup, or configure yourself. If you choose that option, you'll be given an instance of PCSX2 where you choose your options. Once you finish, it'll save a set of configs that get launched when you launch that specific game.

I Have not the "pcsx2 configurator" option with right click on games

8 hours ago, dnm said:

I Have not the "pcsx2 configurator" option with right click on games

This is going to be annoying, but tyou might have to start from scratch. But first, see if your PS2 category is causing you issues. Mine is named "Sony Playstation 2." If yours isn't named like that, see if changing it up works. If not, go into your plugins folder and delete the configurator. If Launchbox is open, close it. Download the zip again.

Open the zip file, and drag the folder inside of it into your plugins folder. Open Launchbox again. Go to your PS2 games section and the option should be there. If that doesn't work, the problem could be with your Launchbox  install.

• 4 months later...

I just had this same issue. The problem was I placed the "Configurator Next" folder into the PCSX2 plugins folder (no good), it needs to be in the Launchbox plugins folder (now works)..Perhaps others in this thread were doing the same.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Still working here. Check and make sure all the relevant files are in the \Launchbox\plugins folder.

Everything is there, I don't understand what is happening then : \

This pops up everytime i try to download a profile.

info.png

Edited by zarusama

Plugin is throwing errors since the beta 15 (4/10) update. I had to downgrade back to beta 14 for it to work again. I hope someone finds a fix. Same error message from the user above. In the meantime you can look in the Launchbox/Updates folder for previous releases.

Edited by vapidvim

36 minutes ago, vapidvim said:

Plugin is throwing errors since the beta 15 (4/10) update. I had to downgrade back to beta 14 for it to work again. I hope someone finds a fix. Same error message from the user above. In the meantime you can look in the Launchbox/Updates folder for previous releases.

I'll gladly downgrade if this means I won't lose all my list of games I set up already.

By the way this is the report:

The system cannot find the file specified

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 10.13
Type:    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
Site:    Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo)
Source:  System

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Utils.SevenZipExtract(String archive, String outputDir)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.ExtractFormattedMemoryCard(IniData baseUiConfig, String memCardFileName)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.CreateUiConfigFile(String targetConfigDir, IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.CreateConfig(IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.ApplyRemoteConfig(IGame game, String remoteConfigDir)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Core.Configurator.DownloadConfig(IGame game, String remoteConfigPath)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Ui.ConfigWindow.DownloadConfigBtn_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

4:44:16 PM Exception