LaunchBox Community Forums

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 4:58 AM, HellfireEternal said:

Hey, what are the names of the BIOS files Phoenix needs? None of the ones I have seem to work... Is there a setting I am missing?

I am using 3DO - FZ-10.bin for 3DO and [BIOS] Atari Jaguar (World).j64 for Jaguar.

• 1 month later...

Hi jophran, I know this is a LaunchBox forum...but i´m trying to integrate Jaguar thru Rocketlauncher and Attract-Mode but only launchs everytime Alien vs. Predator...I found your launcher, i´m trying it but Attract-Mode don´t  have same options as LaunchBox...any ideas? Executable: your launcher, Arguments: [romfilename], path to my roms and extensions of them...thanks

• 2 months later...

Did anyone get the exit script for Phoenix to work? I tried what was suggested and it didn't work for me either.

$Esc::
{
    Send ^{q}
}

I tried this for both "Exit AutoHotkey Script" and "Running AutoHotkey Script" and neither works for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...
On 11/25/2020 at 1:59 PM, Ackling17 said:

I followed all the steps, it launches but a message comes up saying "you must select a CARTRIDGE".  Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

it’s been a while but i believe you have to load all the cartridges first into phoenix.  after that it should work

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...