LaunchBox Community Forums

Playstation 1 Logo Not Appearing in Big Box

Smellbringer

6 hours ago, Smellbringer said:

Tried it, nothing happened.

Do you have a clear logo downloaded for PS1? If not you need to download one. Once downloaded make sure it is named exactly as how you named the PS1 platform in Launchbox then you will need to likely refresh the image cache.  

5 hours ago, static said:

Got the same issue for Sony PlayStation, Sony PlayStation 2, and SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color and am looking for the files to manually install in the image folders

Like I told Smellbringer make sure you name the file correctly. It must match how you have each one named in Launchbox. The clear logos are stored in each platforms specific Clear Logo folder. 

Example for Sony Playstation: (folder path and file name)

\Launchbox\Images\Platforms\Sony Playstation\Clear Logo\Sony Playstation.png

2 minutes ago, Smellbringer said:

Understood. Do you have the proper clear logo downloads for us?

You will have to use the ones in our forum downloads section or source your own. 

The forum has a large download section for lots of media ranging from clear logos, box art, marquee, videos, and so on. Just click the "Downloads" section at the top 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 1.58.32 PM.png

3 hours ago, Smellbringer said:

Okay then, thanks.

Here is the link to the Dropbox repository!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/48hc6kwirjnksxm/AAC5gZbPUH1ztEK9shWiEqRja?dl=0

@Retro808 thanks for the reply, I was already tracking that info, but having it posted here is useful, I posted because I was hoping someone had made something like the above link. I also posted with a secondary motive that if smellbringer wasn't tracking that the files needed to be added on his local drive it would bring it to his attention. Have a good day y'all!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...