LaunchBox Community Forums

SNES video snaps - not all are downloading via LaunchBox using EmuMovies

KillerQ

*update* it seems that I'm having the exact same issue as the people in this thread: 

Single scrapes work perfectly, but if I do bulk scrapes, the videos will not download. 

Hey, All,

I am a lifetime member of BigBox as well as a Lifetime Member of EmuMovies - so my resources are definitely in place.  I have EM synched with LB, so that's not the issue.  I have about 700-ish SNES ROMS installed and all of the artwork and logos and everything works perfectly, however - and i had about 150 video snaps already installed. When i manually tell it to sync videos fore ALL of the SNES games, it just seems to keep the same 150 videos.  I just tried to grab the videos using EmuMovies Sync tool, and that is grabbing all 700 just fine.  I know i can drag those over, but I was hoping that the BigBox/LB sync feature would work via the LB program. I'm using the Unified Refried theme...

/

Perhaps there are paths crossed somewhere....  Any thoughts on where to start poking around?

Thanks!!

Edited by KillerQ

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Please do not spam multiple posts with the same issue.

I'm not trying to spam, I'm trying to reply to multiple peoples posts who've made the same post as I've made in the past, hoping someone has found an answer to this aside from just using emusync. I've made my own posts multiple times with no replies to this issue, so either not many people are experiencing this issue or its just not a main concern of the devs, but people are posting over on the emumovies site about the issue also, but they all just switched to emusync and gave up. Be nice to just see the issue resolved, and I'm willing to help with whatever the devs need weather it be testing or log files.  

Edited by darreldearth

33 minutes ago, darreldearth said:

I'm not trying to spam, I'm trying to reply to multiple peoples posts who've made the same post as I've made in the past, hoping someone has found an answer to this aside from just using emusync. I've made my own posts multiple times with no replies to this issue, so either not many people are experiencing this issue or its just not a main concern of the devs, but people are posting over on the emumovies site about the issue also, but they all just switched to emusync and gave up. Be nice to just see the issue resolved, and I'm willing to help with whatever the devs need weather it be testing or log files.  

Unfortunately when nobody replies to posts, its simply because they have no answer to provide, same as me here unfortunately. Videos download just fine for me whether individually or in bulk for whole systems ( i did a bulk download 2-3 days ago with no issues) are you up to date with Launchbox, and are sure you have a active premium subscription at emumovies and the details are entered correctly in Launchbox? What ill do here in a sec is move my snes video folder elsewhere and test that specifically.

1 hour ago, darreldearth said:

image.png.63be9c80be46fa1e6586f4400201f6c4.png

All good here.

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

image.png.63be9c80be46fa1e6586f4400201f6c4.png

All good here.

Thank you for testing, but yeah I have the download metadata box checked, am up to date on newest version of LB, and have an active premium subscription. Seems like it's only targeting certain people, and it wasn't something that always happened. Started sometime during version 11 and has continued happening up through the newest version. Only thing I haven't tried yet is deleting windows and starting fresh to see if its something in my windows build.

4 hours ago, darreldearth said:

I get it. I did not mean you were purposely spamming. Just it is not necessary to post the same issue 3 different threads. Best thing is just bump the post. 

Is this only affecting specific platforms or any platform you try? 

48 minutes ago, rexryan said:

Come on @ moderators @Jason Carr at some point will you not shut this guy down .I have  1 time out from Jason i desrved..2nd i would appeal.. Hate to waste my 3rd but this is totally wrong here. I love the program obvious lifetime member..Just the comment is just so negative and demeaning to that guy...

If you take personal issue with something any forum member said PM a moderator or if it is a moderator send a PM to the Staff.  I get it, it frustrates you, but jumping constantly into threads like this and posting about it causes a stir in the forums and that is not the most professional way to handle it.

I am respectfully asking everyone to not derail the thread anymore. PM the Staff if you feel you need to address it.

On second thought I am locking the thread. Figured it would be best for everyone to not let this go south.

@darreldearth We can pick this up in this post.