LaunchBox Community Forums

We Are Hiring for a Full-Time Software Developer Position

Jason Carr

Unbroken Software is hiring! We are looking to fill a full-time software developer position. The applicant will be working on LaunchBox, Big Box, Music Box Alpha, and/or LaunchBox for Android applications, as well as any future applications that we may build, all of which are written in C#. Details are below:

• Full-time six months contract-to-hire, with the goal of it turning into a permanent full-time position
  • At least 3 years of professional experience with C# software development required
  • Examples of written C# code will be required
  • Local to (or willing to relocate to) Modesto, CA is a plus
  • Experience with ASP.NET MVC, WPF, and/or Xamarin is a plus
  • Experience with LaunchBox and/or emulators is a plus
  • People skills are a plus
  • College degree not required (we don't care either way)
  • Time frame is flexible, but we are looking for a candidate ASAP

Depending on the candidates that we receive, we may reach out to headhunters, but we wanted to give the LaunchBox community the first opportunity. If you're interested, send your cover letter and resume to support@unbrokensoftware.com; we will reach out to candidates that we are interested in.

Thank you very much! We look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 4
  • Game On 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jason Carr said:

Just wanted to announce here that we have filled the position. Details forthcoming. We're currently waiting on the new hire to put in his 2-weeks notice. :)

I would just like to thank Jason for his time. Its been established that i am a total dumbass and should not ever, ever apply for the position. "Apparently" he needs someone who can "code" so i had to withdraw and rethink my life. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1