LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

3 hours ago, SiriusVI said:

Is there any way to convert the config files so they'll work with different resolutions, such as 1080p? Launching every single game and manually moving the screen window around is too much even for my obsessive self, haha.

It should scale automatically to 16:9 I always thought, have you tried?

1 hour ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Lol yeah sorry you'll have to manually scale those retroarch bezels and then save per directory (folder of roms) or save per core although not preffered if the core emulates multiple systems.

But there must be some kind of math magic to at least know how to change the x and y values to match a 1080p screen right? =D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I bet thats more cabs by now than the largest arcade in the world (galloping ghost 850) but ofcourse nothing beats the real thing. 😁🤘

Absolutely, haha.

I've used these bezels on my attractmode build (menu and game) to give a kind of seamless transition from menu to game. Keep up the amazing work!

• Like 1
  • Game On 1