LaunchBox Community Forums

Commodore Amiga/retroarch boots to command line

tallpr24

I use FS-UAE and it is great.

But I have also started using P-UAE in Retroarch in the last few days based on the videos from @orac31. He's using a set of hdf files which have WHDLOAD built in to them so all you need to do is drop the kickstarts in to the system directory, configure the core options to use A1200 with Fast RAM and everything I've tried has worked. 

18 hours ago, nearvanaman said:

I use FS-UAE and it is great.

But I have also started using P-UAE in Retroarch in the last few days based on the videos from @orac31. He's using a set of hdf files which have WHDLOAD built in to them so all you need to do is drop the kickstarts in to the system directory, configure the core options to use A1200 with Fast RAM and everything I've tried has worked. 

that sounds better.  any idea where to get these roms from? 

4 minutes ago, tallpr24 said:

i have everything setup but it still wont run.  retroarch says i dont have bios files , but they are there in the correct folders.

image.thumb.png.056f02e5859a008051c4ac79e9019d57.png

Then they are wrong, naming doesnt matter as you can name any file you like to the correct name. You need files where the md5 matches.