LaunchBox Community Forums

Favorites playlist removing games from their platforms

chriskrojs

I favorited some games which successfully put them into the platform wheel Favorites playlist I set up.

They no longer display in their own platforms on big box, is that normal? I would like the games to remain in their platforms and additionally be in the favorites playlist

Thk u :)

Edited by chriskrojs
Made a mistake

22 hours ago, DOS76 said:

usually they still exist in the platform they just get moved to the top of the list unless something has changed with that.

Rly strange. It was working fine for some platforms and removing them from others. For now I’ve stopped using favorites. Might look at it again later. Thk u

10 hours ago, Elhora said:

I've just noticed that problem in my configuration.

All the games that are in my Favorites are not displayed in my plateform wheel...

Games that are favorited are moved to the beginning of the list in Big Box. Have you confirmed that those games are not at the beginning of the list?

Jason, maybe the favorites on the wheel should be highlighted somehow? I tend to only use the text view for my games list, instead of the wheel, because it's easier for me to see my favorites games, since they have the * symbol to really make it stands out. It would be nice if the logos somehow could be highlighted in a manner that makes them stand out compared to the non-favorited ones.

51 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Games that are favorited are moved to the beginning of the list in Big Box. Have you confirmed that those games are not at the beginning of the list?

Ah I misread that before. Tired baby looking after brain. Thks for reiterating do I got it the second time haha

13 hours ago, ItchyRobot said:

Jason, maybe the favorites on the wheel should be highlighted somehow? I tend to only use the text view for my games list, instead of the wheel, because it's easier for me to see my favorites games, since they have the * symbol to really make it stands out. It would be nice if the logos somehow could be highlighted in a manner that makes them stand out compared to the non-favorited ones.

I agree that would be nice, but I don't know of a good way to do it, considering the the variety of clear logos out there. The only thing I can think to do would be to adjust brightness or opacity or something like that, and I don't think that would really be a good thing to do. We could throw a star over top of them somehow, but then we'd inevitably end up with it looking awkward or covering up and important part of the logo. So idk.