LaunchBox Community Forums

The State of LaunchBox on Android

Jason Carr

• Jason Carr unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/10/2020 at 10:17 AM, Jason Carr said:

We have unfortunately had to increase the price with the new version, but anyone who previously purchased from Google Play will of course receive a forever-updates license and will receive all new versions. The new pricing model closely matches the desktop, but is also much cheaper: $10 for a regular license, or $25 for a forever-updates license. These new prices will help to ensure that Android development continues to be feasible for us long-term.

This has now gone up from $25.00 to $40.00?!? Is this right? I was reluctantly willing to pay the 25, but 40 for another license (as I have Premium on Windows) so I can have LB on the go is too much. :( Hopefully will be on sale on Black Friday.

Edited by IronFistZilla

1 minute ago, IronFistZilla said:

Doesn't this apply only to those who have previously purchased the Android version of Launchbox? I currently only have a Forever license for Windows.

Ah yes. I thought you were talking about upgrading. Yes a new license is now $40. You can always hold out to see if there is a BF Sale. Usually there is one with the Windows version.