LaunchBox Community Forums

Command lines 3dSen

Basonline

I saw a cool nes 3d emulator called 3dSen. http://www.geodstudio.net/

I  add the emulator to launchbox but i don't know which command lines i have to add for the emulator to open the games automatically.

Can somebody halp me with this?

Edited by Basonline

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This works and takes 1 argument.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

#SingleInstance force
#MaxHotKeysPerInterval 200

Run,"C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steam.exe" -applaunch 1147940 -id=%1%

Esc::
    Process, Close, 3dSen.exe
    ExitApp
Return

Edited by SteveT79
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

in Steam library, you can read the Q&A about the last release 0.8.4, the answer is here!

- Create a new emulator in Launchbox for 3DSen, select "steam.exe" as emulator... (The local one on your hard disk).

- Specify these command line for this emulator "- applaunch 1147940 -id=". 

- I've runned 3DSen and set all games for each profile (Game section) and be sure they all works.

- In Launchbox, for each of these games, replace the "rom path + rom name" by the ID number in the list (see joined to this message). You'll have to do this for each game you want to play with 3dsen! (Each Launchbox tiles)

Now, when you click on a game, it starts steam.exe with required parameters to run the gamestraight away, you'll see for a short period the 3dsen menu loading the game, and it will start!

... i'm currently working on how to exit with the autyokey script!

Regards

3dSen profile id.txt

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2020 at 8:30 PM, baboo1969 said:

Hi guys,

in Steam library, you can read the Q&A about the last release 0.8.4, the answer is here!

- Create a new emulator in Launchbox for 3DSen, select "steam.exe" as emulator... (The local one on your hard disk).

- I've runned 3DSen and set all games for each profile (Game section) and be sure they all works.

- In Launchbox, for each of these games, replace the "rom path + rom name" by the ID number in the list (see joined to this message). You'll have to do this for each game you want to play with 3dsen! (Each Launchbox tiles)

Now, when you click on a game, it starts steam.exe with required parameters to run the gamestraight away, you'll see for a short period the 3dsen menu loading the game, and it will start!

Regards

3dSen profile id.txt 1.24 kB · 14 downloads

Thank you so much ?

• 6 months later...
On 8/20/2020 at 12:30 PM, baboo1969 said:

Hi guys,

Regards

3dSen profile id.txt 1.24 kB · 36 downloads

Did you ever figure out how to exit? Thanks...will be trying to set up what you wrote here shortly...

• 6 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 12:59 PM, cleverest said:

Did you ever figure out how to exit? Thanks...will be trying to set up what you wrote here shortly...

Not sure if i'm too late, but I ended up finding a solution. Here's my code:

Run,"C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steam.exe" -applaunch 1147940 -id=%1%
Process, Wait, 3dSenVR.exe
Process, WaitClose, 3dSenVR.exe
ExitApp

Esc::
    Process, Close, 3dSenVR.exe
    Process, Close, vrmonitor.exe
    ExitApp
Return

• 7 months later...
11 hours ago, baboo1969 said:

Sorry, but my solution is 2 yers old now... maybe something changed!

I'm actually rebuilding my arcade cabinet, and i'll finish with the steam part... If i have the answer, i'll post it!

You're right , with the program changes since, it's probs why this solution doesn't work for me now. Thanks for replying and if you do find anything new out please let me know. Much appreciated.

• 7 months later...