LaunchBox Community Forums

videos missing with the new update 11

Rocket_gaiden

all my videos are missing, dont tell me I have to do manually the videos selecting folder for each game !! no way I am so sad , helpmeeee!

ok I figure out , I resolve it moving the videos to one of the new created folders, and prioritize them

Edited by Rocket_gaiden
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rocket_gaiden said:

all my videos are missing, dont tell me I have to do manually the videos selecting folder for each game !! no way I am so sad , helpmeeee!

Have you set your video priorities correctly? And where do you store your videos?

37 minutes ago, klyze_pt said:

Also, beside videos not showing up in audit list the manual dont update automatically.
Even if the manuals have the corret name, they only show up in the audit list if you open the "edit game" menu and press ok, one by one.

Manuals show fine.

image.thumb.png.ce7c20960eb7ba55abae19db4a7eb823.png

3 hours ago, klyze_pt said:

Also, beside videos not showing up in audit list the manual dont update automatically.
Even if the manuals have the corret name, they only show up in the audit list if you open the "edit game" menu and press ok, one by one.

I can confirm replicating this.

If you run a bulk download of manuals and they are finished downloading, when you then run the audit the manuals do not show up. If you close LB and reboot the new manuals still do not show up. I had to go into each edit game screen and click ok. Even if you went into the game edit screen and clicked the "X" in the corner to close the edit screen it would not show. You had to click the OK button.

@C-Beats

15 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

I can confirm replicating this.

If you run a bulk download of manuals and they are finished downloading, when you then run the audit the manuals do not show up. If you close LB and reboot the new manuals still do not show up. I had to go into each edit game screen and click ok. Even if you went into the game edit screen and clicked the "X" in the corner to close the edit screen it would not show. You had to click the OK button.

@C-Beats

Weird, the manual in my above image was from the right click edit window. I dont have manuals so had to grab one to test, downloaded it in the edit window, clicked OK then did Tools/audit name of platform, and manual shows just fine. So looks bulk specific.

28 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Weird, the manual in my above image was from the right click edit window. I dont have manuals so had to grab one to test, downloaded it in the edit window, clicked OK then did Tools/audit name of platform, and manual shows just fine. So looks bulk specific.

Yes. I meant to add that in there. If you do a single game it works fine since you end up click OK to get out of the edit window.

11 hours ago, Rocket_gaiden said:

ok I figure out , I resolve it moving the videos to one of the new created folders, and prioritize them

Oh nice to know

Edited by klyze_pt

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Neil Aubin said:

Hi, am I right in thinking that videos are not shown on the free version of Launchbox?

You have just had this question answered in the other thread. Please do not multi post with the same question.

Yes, videos are Premium only, and you also need a paid premium emumovies account in order to download them from within Launchbox.

34 minutes ago, Neil Aubin said:

Wow... I didnt mean to multi post, I just saw a more recent thread and relevant thread. I read elsewhere about the mods on here being a bit unfriendly! 

Not unfriendly at all, just that posting the same question to multiple threads isnt good forum etiquette, not just here, but on any forum.