LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Triforce

sarge1979

32 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You need a old version of dolphin.

https://dolphin-emu.org/download/list/Triforce/

Do you need to set the games up also in the emulation folder such as F Zero and Mario Kart. I have a pre configured drive and one of the only emulators that will not work so trying to fix it because I love the Mario Kart games

1 hour ago, sarge1979 said:

Do you need to set the games up also in the emulation folder such as F Zero and Mario Kart. I have a pre configured drive and one of the only emulators that will not work so trying to fix it because I love the Mario Kart games

Not sure what you mean.

How bad do you want these 2 games.

They do work but it takes a little work and specific workarounds for each. In the end I removed them as I found them boring and too similar and just keep Mario Kart Arcade GP DX through Teknoparrot instead.

PS I'll see if I can find the old tutorial which worked for me. 

Guide 1 Guide 2

If I remember correctly, had to use version 3.15 to set up everything, and then 3.09 to actually play.

Can't find the exact guide I used, but lots of good info here: Triforce forum

Hopefully that helps.

Edit: This might have been the one I used: Mario Kart GP

Edit 2: Just reinstalled GP2 with branch 315, it was pretty painless compared to GP1 and runs well.

Edited by Headrush69
  • Like 1

I am having issues  getting Mario Kart GP to play via Technoparrot also. I will check the error message when I get home and let you know. If I can get it working through Technoparrot I would be happy and forget the GP2 version. It says cannot find win x32 try to re extract it or something.

Fzero seems to work fine anyway. 

Edited by sarge1979

56 minutes ago, sarge1979 said:

Please can you explain how this is a multiple thread I have posted before saying I was having issues loading mario kart on sega triforce but not about having issues with sound on the games now I have sorted tje games loading up. ?

you posted multiple threads with nearly the same question. sometimes mixed it up by yourself like Tecnoparrots Mario Kart Arcade DX and Triforces / Dolphins Mario Kart Arcade GP

1 hour ago, sarge1979 said:

Please can you explain how this is a multiple thread I have posted before saying I was having issues loading mario kart on sega triforce but not about having issues with sound on the games now I have sorted tje games loading up. ?

These two threads I combined had the same title “Sega Triforce” and both were things related to Sega Triforce. You even have a third thread related to Sega Triforce and trouble with Mario Kart.

If your having issues with Sega Triforce just keep a running post. This way all issues can be centralized, makes for a cleaner forum and other users can see issues/fixes in one spot. 

We do not stress a lot of forums rules, but we do ask you keep related threads together. 

• 2 years later...