LaunchBox Community Forums

ps2 emulation

A Retro guy

i[of course] want to emulate the ps2 i just have a couple of qustions first. 1. will selecting the north american ps2 bios that work for pcsx2 make me only be able to play ps2 games that were available for north america. and 2. can any of u tell me where i could get ps2 bios that work for pcsx2 i'm not saying to give me a link to ps2 bios that work with pcsx2[cause i know stuff like that is not allowed on the forums] but i just want u all to tell me where u got your pcsx2 copatible ps2 bios so that i can look up the site u all got them from and have me download the bios from their

No region does not matter. That does not mean all games will run or that they will run at the right speed. That questioned was answered numerous times in the PCSX2 forum which is a good source of information.

Did a quick google search for pcsx2 bios and the first few sites have working bios. The first site Google linked to was archive. A pretty good go to when searching for emulation downloads.

10 hours ago, A Retro guy said:

i[of course] want to emulate the ps2 i just have a couple of qustions first. 1. will selecting the north american ps2 bios that work for pcsx2 make me only be able to play ps2 games that were available for north america. and 2. can any of u tell me where i could get ps2 bios that work for pcsx2 i'm not saying to give me a link to ps2 bios that work with pcsx2[cause i know stuff like that is not allowed on the forums] but i just want u all to tell me where u got your pcsx2 copatible ps2 bios so that i can look up the site u all got them from and have me download the bios from their

Oh man, it's fucking tough to read your posts, I tend to stop reading middle way through. Can you do something about that?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, A Retro guy said:

can u tell me how to fix it

Punctuation and correct use of capital and lower case letters would be a good start, you know so it actually looks like the English language, and not a stream of thought from someone who it looks like has never seen English written down before.

• Thanks 1

Just now, neil9000 said:

Punctuation and correct use of capital and lower case letters would be a good start, you know so it actually looks like the English language, and not a stream of thought from someone who it looks like has never seen English written down before.

Yeah.Your right. It's kinda embarrising since i'm in 7th grade.

9 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

What kind of favour do you want ? You want PS2 bios and you were told to Google for it, we cant link that for you.

Use Google and please stop this spamming and I highly suggest you not call the mods names.

I'm sorry for calling the mods names. And thanks for telling me to go to google i aleady have ps2 bios now so thanks. I'm sorry i was spaming i apolgise. And the favor i was talking about was........ Can any of u please tell me where to get a working version of vib ribbon for the PSX. I use 3 rom sites and 2 out of the 3 did not have it, and the one from the other rom site did not work for me.

Just like with bios we cannot provide links to rom sites, Google is your friend, also be sure to check the PCSX2 Wiki for any information regarding a game not working, not every single game works though the vast majority do.

This is not the place to ask for games, that would be illegal and put the website and Jason at legal risk.