LaunchBox Community Forums

Ryujinx quit

Sbaby

I have tried all these solutions but it doesn't work, any ideas?

$Esc::
{
    Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
    Process, Close, Ryujinx.exe
    Process, Close, Ryujinx

Send !{f4 }

}

Edited by Sbaby

18 minutes ago, zugswang said:

Just leave it blank and try to exit.

I just set it up with no settings at all and it loads and exits fine.

Just make sure you set to fullscreen in emulator.

it does not work. If I press esc the emulator switches from full screen to window, not quit

15 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

it does not work. If I press esc the emulator switches from full screen to window, not quit

I have to agree. It doesn't work for me either. (Ryujinx updated to the latest version and "Show "Comfirm Exit" Dialog" disabled). Alt + F4 works when used with a keyboard, but not in a script. Also WinClose nor Process, Close works. All it does is close the game, but returns Ryujinx to it's menu. 

Edited by Koroth

21 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Can you respond to my original post?

It helps to see what you have exactly when troubleshooting.

I tried to put it all over Send! {f4} but it doesn't work. The game does not close, I have to manually force ALT-f4

5 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Again, he is asking to see a image, please let him help you by supplying one.

black screen with active game or game entering windowed mode. Which image do you want me to insert? a black image or ryunix image in the window? It's not my first emulator, I use dozens of them and I don't have these problems. 

ryujinx version : 1.0.6769

7 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

black screen with active game or game entering windowed mode. Which image do you want me to insert? a black image or ryunix image in the window? It's not my first emulator, I use dozens of them and I don't have these problems. 

ryujinx version : 1.0.6769

Does not matter how many emulators you have. They do not all function the same. See my quote of my post below.

2 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Where are you pasting the scripts? Can you share a pic of where you have pasted the script in LB and what the exact current script looks like?

I need to see in LB your Ryujinx emulator settings. Where did you put the script you use? Post a picture of that. Make sure the pic also shows the script.

9 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Does not matter how many emulators you have. They do not all function the same. See my quote of my post below.

I need to see in LB your Ryujinx emulator settings. Where did you put the script you use? Post a picture of that. Make sure the pic also shows the script.

the game works, and everything is set up normally like this, I have tried many scripts exactly like all the other emulators that work but with ryunix it doesn't work, so I don't know which image to put you out of the thousand that I tried. Rather tell me how it works so I do it 

I have exactly like this :

1 hour ago, zugswang said:

I have updated it to latest version just now.

All I set was what is below, everything else is blank.

Exiting using an xbox 360 controller

161458863854582972.png

6 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

the game works, and everything is set up normally like this, I have tried many scripts exactly like all the other emulators that work but with ryunix it doesn't work, so I don't know which image to put you out of the thousand that I tried. Rather tell me how it works so I do it 

I have exactly like this :

Its simple what I need from you. Stop overthinking it. I dont care about the thousand things you tried. I want to see what you have right this very second. 

In LB. go to >Tools>Manage emulators and edit Ryujinx. Go to whatever tab you have the current script you are using and share a pic of that. Not sure if I can be any more specific about what I need. 

6 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

, so I don't know which image to put you out of the thousand that I tried.

He explicitly said the place where you have typed the script, you asked for help, but are actively not answering questions, we cant help you if you are not willing to do what we ask you to do. For example for redream i have a script in the running autohotkey tab,

image.thumb.png.7719f3a57cfee4f05910a9b7db53c569.png

Please show a image of where yours is.

8 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

He explicitly said the place where you have typed the script, you asked for help, but are actively not answering questions, we cant help you if you are not willing to do what we ask you to do. For example for redream i have a script in the running autohotkey tab,

image.thumb.png.7719f3a57cfee4f05910a9b7db53c569.png

Please show a image of where yours is.

I tried this now too, it doesn't work, ryujinx switches from full screen to window and doesn't close, I have to force ALT-F4 manually

15 minutes ago, Sbaby said:

I tried this now too, it doesn't work, ryujinx switches from full screen to window and doesn't close, I have to force ALT-F4 manually

I already weight in, but I do it again. I know my way around emulation, LaunchBox and AutoHotKey. I tried all sorts of commands and combinations. With the current version of Ryujinx exit scripts don't work. Not even:

$Esc::
{
Run, Taskkill /f /im Ryujinx.exe
}

As I said, the game closes, probably due to the escape, but then falls back to it's gui and it doesn't seem to want to close completely. Whatever I try.

9 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Is the affect any different if the game is not run in full screen?

When you start the game in Fullscreen mode, exiting makes the game run in windowded mode. But when you start in Windowed mode, the game exits, but falls back to the gui. And for me script don't work to close the gui after exiting fullscreen or exiting the game.

*Edit*

I want to add that in the past scripts did work. So I can only conclude something recently changed in Ryujinx.

Edited by Koroth

54 minutes ago, Koroth said:

When you start the game in Fullscreen mode, exiting makes the game run in windowded mode. But when you start in Windowed mode, the game exits, but falls back to the gui. And for me script don't work to close the gui after exiting fullscreen or exiting the game.

*Edit*

I want to add that in the past scripts did work. So I can only conclude something recently changed in Ryujinx.

Kind of makes sense. I remember something similar happening a few Cemu versions ago. I will try and set it up and test on a couple of my set-ups.

I don’t understand why it works for me with no settings and not for anyone else.

i am just using Windows 10 with latest update , launchbox 11.9 and latest version of ryujinx.

ryujinx has full screen enabled and confirm exit disabled.

it loads and exits perfectly without doing any scripts at all.

maybe I am just special , but I doubt it.

it can only be the version of ryujinx you are trying to use or launchbox version.