LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies not working since new update (11.11)

fxgopher

37 minutes ago, fxgopher said:

Hi

I've updated to this new version, but since doing so emumovies no longer connects or will allow me to configure. I've checked my user name and password on emumovies itself and they're correct and working fine.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Same here, seems to be an EmuMovies issue.

Everyone, I added cloud flare to emumovies last night and disrupted communications to the authentication scripts.  We should have it back online within a few hours and the majority of our recent changes (and inconveniences) over at emumovies should be solved for hopefully a long while.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, circo said:

Everyone, I added cloud flare to emumovies last night and disrupted communications to the authentication scripts.  We should have it back online within a few hours and the majority of our recent changes (and inconveniences) over at emumovies should be solved for hopefully a long while.

Thanks for the update. Backend server maintenance can be such a pain. I appreciate your dedication to putting out all the fires and keeping everyone informed of what is going on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Thanks for the update. Backend server maintenance can be such a pain. I appreciate your dedication to putting out all the fires and keeping everyone informed of what is going on.

It should be fine again, it was one stupid setting. 

• Thanks 1

Ok I am going to try and be proactive here.  The things i turned off earlier to bring it back up actually need to be on.  We have been working on it all day and are going to try out the new code.  If there is an interruption just now we are actively monitoring and it should not be for long.

EDIT: All done with no down time

Edited by circo

On 4/30/2021 at 10:56 AM, C-Beats said:

If you can't log in through their website your problems are with them not us and we can't do anything to resolve it. You will have to reach out to their support and see if you can resolve it with them.

FYI - I had to reset my password at their site. They must have done something in the background to reset them.

13 hours ago, ItchyRobot said:

FYI - I had to reset my password at their site. They must have done something in the background to reset them.

Yeah, emuMovies reset ALL user passwords due to some security update to their site based a few weeks ago. They had a website banner up for awhile when the system gagged with all the reset traffic.  I didn't see much airplay on it to their userbase, so likely most people won't bump into it until notice LB isn't downloading anymore from site.  

• 2 weeks later...