LaunchBox Community Forums

COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox version 2.0 Now Available

1 hour ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I can't imagine the many many hours and months you've dedicated to coding to make our hobby so much easier. Thanks man, really thanks and congrats for finishing the latest release!?

Ask my wife, she was keeping track of the hours! lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing to finally see that v2.0 is out there. I've had the pleasure of testing this version throughout the last 12 months and even up until the release I can't believe how hard you have worked on it... Literally day and night. So thank you very much Dave and thanks to your wife also for being so understanding when your coding so franticly.

I honestly think you deserve some kind of medal for this but all I can give is THANKS.

From the old version to this version it's unreal to see how much has changed, and every single time I have asked for something to be added no matter how hard it is to implement you have added it, fixed it or changed it.

THANK YOU

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Amazing to finally see that v2.0 is out there. I've had the pleasure of testing this version throughout the last 12 months and even up until the release I can't believe how hard you have worked on it... Literally day and night. So thank you very much Dave and thanks to your wife also for being so understanding whenAlways your coding so franticly.

I honestly think you deserve some kind of medal for this but all I can give is THANKS.

From the old version to this version it's unreal to see how much has changed, and every single time I have asked for something to be added no matter how hard it is to implement you have added it, fixed it or changed it.

THANK YOU

Always a pleasure to develop something that helps others like yourself to create and share.  Having you and Faeran challenge me is reward enough ?  Going out of town for 5 days will give me a little break considering the last 48 hours have been harrowing but I am already designing the next set of features!

• Like 3
  • Game On 1

10 minutes ago, y2guru said:

Always a pleasure to develop something that helps others like yourself to create and share.  Having you and Faeran challenge me is reward enough ?  Going out of town for 5 days will give me a little break considering the last 48 hours have been harrowing but I am already designing the next set of features!

Enjoy your vacation man ?

• Game On 1