LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't log into xbox account to import games, BLANK SCREEN

Jdzspace

This is extremely frustrating. It does the same thing with Epic, but if I click around for a while I'm able to make it work with Epic, but I've been trying to import Microsoft games for 30 minutes with no luck, just a blank screen. What am I supposed to do here? Can someone help me please?

16286031665213183431820165612753.jpg

I have tried  reinstalling launch box, I have backed up and restored my system to factory to see if that's the cause, I even formatted and did a fresh windows install to make sure the glitch wasn't on my end. Literally nothing works, how can I fix this?

10 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

I've not seen that happen before. First two things I'd look into is:

1) Make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the traffic for some reason
2) Make sure you don't have the "Nahimic" service running on your computer

Turned off all 3 firewalls, and I don't have any service running called nahimic. No change. Still a blank screen. I've done everything possible on my end. I'm lost

Edited by Jdzspace

• 3 weeks later...

I actually just fixed it for myself.  I went into the launchbox>third party>chromium directory, and deleted out a bunch of the files.  Mostly just history/cache stuff.  When I restarted launchbox, I was able to load the page properly.  Hope that maybe helps.

• Like 1