LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I load PSN pkg games into launchbox?

AJGarcia9895

• AJGarcia9895 changed the title to How do I load PSN pkg games into launchbox?

You have to point to the game's EBOOT.BIN executable for Launchbox to be able to launch that PSN game. Right click on the game's icon on RPCS3 after you installed the pkg and click on "OPEN INSTALL FOLDER", the EBOOT.BIN is inside the USRDIR folder (drag and drop it into Launchbox).

• Thanks 2

I'm currently importing my PSN games to LB, and it's exactly like explained in the posts above, install the game inside RPCS3, drag and drop the EBOOT.BIN file into LB and off you go, just remember in the last step to rename your EBOOT file, otherwise LB won't recognize it. 

Files are in emulators\ps3\dev_hdd0\game (for PSN) \disc for disc games. 

Use aldotools PS3 Game Updates to easily find the latest update files for all your games, only might have to also get a newer .rap file. 

• 1 year later...