LaunchBox Community Forums

colorful Playlist 'hardware set'images

Klopjero

Hi !

I was wondering if it was possible to make a collection for all indie games. For example, I would like to put Stray and Tinykin there.

Thank you.

Edit : Oh and I was going to forget if it is also possible for LucasArts games. That would be great! Thank you!

Edited by Soran

On 10/20/2022 at 10:51 AM, Klopjero said:

I don't understand what you mean. colorful doesn't supply logo's.

What do your other categorie logo's look like?

I use these

image.thumb.png.bb31e803065bf675eeace768a0e1aa01.pngimage.thumb.png.c09a7cd9fb36224ceb3a73e9dc83ec54.pngimage.thumb.png.c9cec51447cccb0d90a274acdaabee59.pngimage.thumb.png.8a281c8362acbe20b5da2ab6ed3efc4f.pngimage.thumb.png.2ae4900d26faa01462807c8218479044.pngimage.thumb.png.875b81b266ede1382d32b849e057f0a6.pngimage.thumb.png.d0d0672d28c58d74795194159d909505.pngimage.thumb.png.9b0612f2becb058056f6543d4fd69135.png

¿Tienes una categoría de revistas? sería genial tener una

• 4 weeks later...

This is just a shot in the dark but, i've made a playlist for my overall favorite games and I was wondering if anyone has made a playlist video for this in the colourful style yet? Also a one for Xbox Live Arcade games? Would be much appreciated if anyone knew where to find them, thanks.

On 6/6/2023 at 7:20 AM, Madhead said:

This is just a shot in the dark but, i've made a playlist for my overall favorite games and I was wondering if anyone has made a playlist video for this in the colourful style yet? Also a one for Xbox Live Arcade games? Would be much appreciated if anyone knew where to find them, thanks.

well you're def not in the right spot to ask this question, it doesn't pertain to this thread

that said, I'll still throw you a bone. you need to use Tools > Download > Platform/Playlist/Category Theme Videos from the LaunchBox Menu. there are multiple videos available, 3 of them specifically are Colorful themed, for a category/platform/playlist titled "Playlist" including one that is meant for "Favorites"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, skizzosjt said:

well you're def not in the right spot to ask this question, it doesn't pertain to this thread

that said, I'll still throw you a bone. you need to use Tools > Download > Platform/Playlist/Category Theme Videos from the LaunchBox Menu. there are multiple videos available, 3 of them specifically are Colorful themed, for a category/platform/playlist titled "Playlist" including one that is meant for "Favorites"

Ta for the bone mate. Sorted out the favorites video. Yeah It's not always easy finding the right thread to ask questions, and sometimes when you do it's in a thread that isn't active and you don't get a reply. Just that I've created a few platforms that aren't normally in LaunchBox such as "Operating Systems". Which include stuff like Amiga Workbench, Windows 95, and Linux Distros on Virtual Box. I'm no video editor so I was suggesting ideas for platform videos to others who knew what they were doing. But yeah, probably the wrong thread for that. My bad.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 12:18 AM, Klopjero said:

download section has been updates

It has been awhile.. any chance of a Kids games playlist? I am thinking kindergarten to 6th grade maybe, like scummvm educational games, elmo.. etc. The kiddos need some easy games to find and play too!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey i' looking for some collections logos please

Aleste Collection

Darius Collection

Mortal Kombat Collection

Mega Man X

Mega Man Zero

Mega Man Legends

Mega Man Star Force

Mega Man World