LaunchBox Community Forums

colorful Playlist 'hardware set'images

Klopjero

Hi,

I'm making 'hardware set' images to be used with @viking and @faeran colorful bigbox themes.
these are the images that popup when you change platform/playlist and slide to the right.

I'm currently working on my own set, but I'm open for requests.
please note I'm doing this until I'm fed up with it. please restrict your requests to two playlists. If you request more I will not take your request in to consideration. 

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 2

damn nice work! the only one I'm not crazy about is the Streets of Rage one, which still looks great overall, but the word "collection" is a bit funny looking in my opinion crooked like that. You fit collection into all these other logos themes well, but that one looks forced or out of place I suppose

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skizzosjt said:

damn nice work! the only one I'm not crazy about is the Streets of Rage one, which still looks great overall, but the word "collection" is a bit funny looking in my opinion crooked like that. You fit collection into all these other logos themes well, but that one looks forced or out of place I suppose

Thanks! yeah that one was rather difficult because none of the SoR titles have subtitles, so I came up with the idea to add "collection" as a graffiti tag. and to keep the amount of colors to a minimum I went with the same purple as the background smear. it works in a way but I can see where you're coming from. Thanks for the feedback.

56 minutes ago, SiriusVI said:

These look great, but I don't get what "hardware set" is suposed to mean. Which folders should I put these images in?

Thanks! if you use one of the big box colorful themes, browse to that themes folder and place these images in  \Media\Hardware Set,

• Like 1