LaunchBox Community Forums

Citra - Retroarch

daemonrj

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/14/2024 at 11:19 AM, namquang93 said:

+1 for Citra Canary and RetroArch Citra core

The current beta has support for the different official Citra apps, and I'm seeing support for the Citra core in RetroArch, so that may have been added some time ago.

6 hours ago, faeran said:

The current beta has support for the different official Citra apps, and I'm seeing support for the Citra core in RetroArch, so that may have been added some time ago.

Thank you for the info. I saw it has support for official citra and citra mmj, but it doesn't support the canary build of citra. However, it's good enough for me.

10 hours ago, namquang93 said:

Thank you for the info. I saw it has support for official citra and citra mmj, but it doesn't support the canary build of citra. However, it's good enough for me.

Sounds good. This just means you are most likely not on the latest beta. If you want to, you can opt into the beta under Options > Update to Beta Releases.

On 1/16/2024 at 9:10 PM, faeran said:

Sounds good. This just means you are most likely not on the latest beta. If you want to, you can opt into the beta under Options > Update to Beta Releases.

thank you. After updating to the beta release, I see Citra Canary in the emulator list now.

• Like 1