(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Clean Theme with large systems. 

Video:

Instructions:

• Extract archive in "LaunchBox\Themes"
  • Choose CleanBG (or CleanBGnosystems) in Options > Views > Theme
  • I advise to disable "show Filters Favorite Games" in Option > Views.
  • I advise to change Options > Transitions > Filters Game Boxes Transition to "Slide Vertical"

Files:

1. CleanBG.zip: theme
  2. CleanBGnosystems.zip: theme without plateforms images

What's New in Version 1.1.2   See changelog

Released

+ text scrolling in game details (last beta version required)

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, crimsonnight said:

Is there a way to get the correct BG to display if you have multiple pictures in the 'Fanart - Background' folder?

Unfortunately would be the only way to force the correct BG if you remove the other BG’s out of the folder.

I love the no console background fan art on these.. I wanted to ask if you have plans to include the other systems?  GCE Vectrex, Colecovision, etc

Edited by denmiclaw

I've very new to Launchbox/Bigbox but this theme is awesome! Is there any way to change the Megadrive to a Genesis or would that take a complete recompile or something?

How is this for 4:3?

I haven't purchased premium/bigbox yet... I like LB so far but was told many themes don't work well 4:3 so, trying to see how many options there are.

nice work love this theme! only 1 question, how can i set up the cartridge view in platforms section for recents and favorites games and the box front view in games section at the same time? because if i choose cartridge view in platform section its change too in games section

I love the background images. I love the theme itself.

I just wish:

The background images would extend to the game lists and videos were shown in a box rather than full screen

There was more support for every system, including more images!

Is there any way to replace the missing game background fan arts? Some default image or video would be a lot better instead of a black background.

Ps. I'm a newbie, so be patient xD

Thx!!

This is the best theme that I've found for Big Box so far!

I'd love to see more platforms supported.  Intellivision, Vectrex.... Even CDi!!

Great work!

Hello how are you?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the excellent theme you have made available. It is one of the most beautiful in my humble opinion.

I would like to know, for the Backgroud files with the covers of the games and the image of the console, what is the Vignette configuration that you used, or if you can make the file available so that I can complete my collection with the systems that are not present in the pack of your theme?

If you can help me, I would be very grateful for your kindness.

image.thumb.png.e7a1f994c28e73b35f2e6bf2250f5dc1.png