LaunchBox Community Forums

Rincewind 4.6

(7 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

This started out as all I wanted to do is make the background image, when selecting a game fill the whole space. So after looking at the default theme and the great LBPlex theme (credit to @Grila) I managed to get all the bits I preferred and made a theme to my liking. Hopefully your like it too :) .

And now with updates from the Default Plus theme (credit to @faeran).

**NEW** Now you can have any colour you wish by simply changing the "selected Item background" colour. (see below screenshot)

v4.0.thumb.png.02f26ae887e5f49ef6e57a7cc87f7480.png

What's New in Version 4.6   See changelog

Released

This version will require LaunchBox 13.6 for the new notification center to work.

**Update - The new Notification Bell to allow for access to the Notification Center is now included.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is perfect! It's amazing how such a simple change can make such a huge difference! I'm not saying that this was easy to make btw....lol Thank you!!!

• Like 1

So i was wondering how to change the cyan color to something else but i don't now which file and line in the .xml to change. Thank you in advance if you answer my question.

Yes if you use Notepad++ and open all the files that are in the Views folder. Then use the find and replace feature to replace.

This

#FF0DA0E5

With which ever colour you want to use.... I was going to use a green originally but I went back to the light blue 

hey i make some changes in my own theme too, and your idea about the background is pretty nice, could you tell me where and how make the background image fill the whole space pls ?

@Krako13 Without looking at the code i'm unsure what I changed but you should find it in the "MainView" xaml it's more than likely the Grid.Row, Grid.Column and Alignment that got adjusted

• Like 1

Awsome work !i have one question for you, do u know if ur theme is compatible with 10.13 ? for me its all black only not the same as the picture :/ Can u help me please
thank you.

Released Version 1.7 ------

* Added - As of LaunchBox version 11.18 a new "Filters" button has been added.
* Updated - Increased the size of the badge icons.
* Updated - Increased the star rating size.

• Like 2
  • Game On 1

On 9/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, Rincewind said:

Released Version 1.7 ------

* Added - As of LaunchBox version 11.18 a new "Filters" button has been added.
* Updated - Increased the size of the badge icons.
* Updated - Increased the star rating size.

I was about to ask when I saw you had already updated the skin. Legend.

• Like 1

@Rincewind is there a way to enable the new time tracker feature in this theme? I have it ticked in options but not showing in game details. Default theme works fine.

Cheers

7 hours ago, Thornback said:

@Rincewind is there a way to enable the new time tracker feature in this theme? I have it ticked in options but not showing in game details. Default theme works fine.

Cheers

@Thornback This has now been added along with all the new List View columns, Please let me know if there are any problems with it :) 

• Game On 1

11 hours ago, Rincewind said:

@Thornback This has now been added along with all the new List View columns, Please let me know if there are any problems with it :) 

Absolutely no problems. Works like a charm - thanks!

• Thanks 1

I am using LB 12.7 and to keep this theme going without any further updates I have deleted the gamesdetails.xml so I can get the new look game details!

1 hour ago, master333 said:

I am using LB 12.7 and to keep this theme going without any further updates I have deleted the gamesdetails.xml so I can get the new look game details!

Ohh that's a good idea. I was just gonna wait for an update but I think I'll give that a go. This theme is hands down my favourite for LB

@master333 @TheBurnerKing @Thornback Glad you are using the theme I did take a look at updating the Gamedetails panel to include the new features but I ran into problems so what I could do is modify the Default Plus themes Game details panel and release that as a either a new version or an update to this theme. Just need to know the feelings about it?

A new version is probably best for those who prefer to have options. Either way the choice is yours, and I will continue using your theme regardless.             

Edited by Thornback
  • Thanks 1