LaunchBox Community Forums

Community Theme Creator 3.1.5

(19 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Manuals / How to

Refer to my YouTube channel or visit Faeran's Theme Creator Workshop videos to better understand the new features.

Dave Paterson - YouTube

Development Live Streams - YouTube

COMMUNITY Theme Creator - Patreon

Edited by y2guru
Compatibility

What's New in Version 3.1.5   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 40
  • Thanks 24
  • Game On 4
  • Unusual Gem 15

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

no, for example on your youtube videos i can seethings animated and using for example clear logos videos in your actual programme, this is my screen before i publish then i have to launch bigbox to see the logos videos etc

Capture.PNG

the app i installed into another folder so its not in the launchbox main folder

Edited by horse

4 hours ago, y2guru said:

A play button image? 

@horse(y2guru correct me if I'm wrong) You need to publish your theme to see the final result, you will not have an optimal result and you will not see for sure the modifications you made without it. In any case at home without publishing the theme, I am like you, I see almost nothing of what I have before. I am sure that in a few months we will most certainly have real time previews;)

The only thing you will not have real-time  previews of are the wheels ( graphical ) , if you are not seeing previews like my YouTube videos then there is a problem

I plan to do a livestream this coming Sunday, I’ll show off the new animation features plus some other little tweaks, talk about what’s next then open it up to questions and how to’s plus anything else you may wish to suggest.

5 hours ago, y2guru said:

Windows language settings? English?

english uk is my default input languageand i have english us language pack installed

56 minutes ago, y2guru said:

The only thing you will not have real-time  previews of are the wheels ( graphical ) , if you are not seeing previews like my YouTube videos then there is a problem

for example in a gamelist , if i click on game name , title game details display but no images nor video

no images.PNG

I see that both game name and notes are being displayed so you have metadata from launchbox for that particular game, if you were to select that game in bigbox (with a default theme) would you see a video?    By the way what ui element are you using for the video onscreen?   Selected item video or User defined video?

38 minutes ago, y2guru said:

I see that both game name and notes are being displayed so you have metadata from launchbox for that particular game, if you were to select that game in bigbox (with a default theme) would you see a video?    By the way what ui element are you using for the video onscreen?   Selected item video or User defined video?

i have meta plus images and video

but for some reason not displayed in editor.

q1.thumb.PNG.1254f03a53696814090b882f3b0d036c.PNG

this is how it looks in big box after i launch

q2.thumb.png.a60a62f9c5ee297e6d167dd2e1b5f423.png

so my videos are not displayed in editor nor game title logos, images etc only text

Edited by horse

The wheel won’t display anything in the editor but there’s no reason for the video and box art not to show... very odf

Hmmm humor me and in the editor , go to ssx 2 again, click the video and scroll down thru the properties and click display when  active / selected (radio buttons)  see if the video displays when clicking either option, same for the box front image also

11 minutes ago, y2guru said:

Hmmm humor me and in the editor , go to ssx 2 again, click the video and scroll down thru the properties and click display when  active / selected (radio buttons)  see if the video displays when clicking either option, same for the box front image also

no change

22 minutes ago, y2guru said:

No, that’s fine as that allows you to pull in and use 3rd party plugins

also i cannot get game description text to scroll , not in app nor bigbox, if the description does nto fit into designated field scroll does not scroll to reveal text that could not fit in, please advise

To get the Game Description to scroll make sure you use a low number in the scroll speed, I use "2" that was a mistake I was making thinking the higher the number the fast it would scroll :) 

1 hour ago, horse said:

also i cannot get game description text to scroll , not in app nor bigbox, if the description does nto fit into designated field scroll does not scroll to reveal text that could not fit in, please advise

please go to your launchbox file path, for example... D:\LaunchBox\Data and send me the Platforms.xml file (send to me directly, not here) I have a sneaky suspicion that the location of your meta data images, videos etc.. differ to mine and others, which is not your issue, its mine as I need to cater to that, I just want to confirm that's the issue.

not at the moment, I plan to do a livestream this coming sunday, after going thru the newest stuff I will open it up to whomever is on the stream and they can ask questions, make suggestions or ask to see how something is done

Edited by y2guru

8 hours ago, y2guru said:

please go to your launchbox file path, for example... D:\LaunchBox\Data and send me the Platforms.xml file (send to me directly, not here) I have a sneaky suspicion that the location of your meta data images, videos etc.. differ to mine and others, which is not your issue, its mine as I need to cater to that, I just want to confirm that's the issue.

pm sent