LaunchBox Community Forums

Community Theme Creator 3.2.2

(19 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Manuals / How to

Refer to my YouTube channel or visit Faeran's Theme Creator Workshop videos to better understand the new features.

Dave Paterson - YouTube

Development Live Streams - YouTube

COMMUNITY Theme Creator - Patreon

Edited by y2guru
Compatibility

What's New in Version 3.2.2   See changelog

Released

Features

• COMMUNITY Theme Creator app is now a single .exe
  • Wheel Item Template: UI Elements can be remapped (conditioned to be displayed at another UI Elements Position, Size, Angle and Skew)

Changes

• Theme Manager: Refresh only occurs once. New Theme, Renames, Duplications and Deletes no longer cause a page refresh.

Fixes

• Genre[1-4], Playmode[1-4], Region[1-4] now work in Views, Wheel Item Templates and Custom Images.
  • Like 41
  • Thanks 24
  • Game On 4
  • Unusual Gem 15

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 minutes ago, MarianS3 said:

Disculpe que le haga otra pregunta, estoy teniendo un pequeño problema relacionado con la opción ''Release Date'', en algunos juegos aparece la fecha de lanzamiento sin embargo en otros juegos no se muestra (a pesar de que la fecha de lanzamiento del juego está puesta en los metadatos de launchbox), esto ocurre tanto en el programa community theme creator como también en bigbox.

¿me puede enviar el nombre del juego y la plataforma y lo miraré cuando llegue a casa?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, y2guru said:

¿me puede enviar el nombre del juego y la plataforma y lo miraré cuando llegue a casa?

En realidad son muchos juegos de varias plataformas los que no muestran correctamente el año de lanzamiento (a pesar de tenerlos en sus metadatos), y muchos otros juegos si muestran su año de lanzamiento de manera normal, realmente no sé porqué se muestran en algunos y en otros no.

Por poner un ejemplo fácil el ''10-Yard Fight'' de NES no muestra su año de lanzamiento (este es sólo uno de varios).

hey guru is  there a short cut to adjust skew of a item, for example im trying to overlay a tv screen with a video but its slanted and at a angle

45 minutes ago, y2guru said:

No shortcut, you just plug the skew values in and rotate the object until it’s how you want it

im so confused past few hours im trying to pinch the left hand side of a image to fit this screen. i done it in photoshop but cannot do in editor

basically i need to push left hand side further into screen so video displays at a angle, possible a feature request if this cannot be done.

Thanks guru

7 minutes ago, horse said:

basically i need to push left hand side further into screen so video displays at a angle, possible a feature request if this cannot be done.

Thanks guru

if it can be done in XAML it can be done in the theme creator, but like I said, there is no pinch feature in XAML, so the creator does not have pinch

16 minutes ago, y2guru said:

if it can be done in XAML it can be done in the theme creator, but like I said, there is no pinch feature in XAML, so the creator does not have pinch

any suggestions to combat my issue? basically any depth of field layering text video pictures, closer to you gets larger further gets smaller

also text scroll speed to kick in faster

Edited by horse

31 minutes ago, horse said:

any suggestions to combat my issue? basically any depth of field layering text video pictures, closer to you gets larger further gets smaller

also text scroll speed to kick in faster

If u can put something simple together in photoshop to better describe what you’re trying to achieve would help

vertical or horizontal scroller?

yeah, tricky one that is. its almost you need the video on a 3d mat and place a camera where you need it in order to get the desired result

• Game On 1

I get this everytime I try to run the program after the settings.txt has been created. I am using 1.0.7.2

image.thumb.png.aa3f72ffca80812978c9727dbd877496.png

Edited by Alucard205

6 hours ago, Alucard205 said:

I get this everytime I try to run the program after the settings.txt has been created. I am using 1.0.7.2

image.thumb.png.aa3f72ffca80812978c9727dbd877496.png

it looks like theres more information in the crash window, next time it pops up, place your cursor inside the whitespace and press Ctrl A and select copy, then paste the text and send to me, also zip up the following files and send to me directly.

image.thumb.png.66034c7a0a227db3f26f9608e5687618.png

The updates didn't fix the issue with my theme yet (not working in french and perhaps other languages) but I was able to take a screenshot of the error in case you can use it, or shall I send you my theme would that be handy in tackling this? 

Knipsel.thumb.JPG.9119b16074d6076e19f0fd7f3b502c2c.JPG

5 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

The updates didn't fix the issue with my theme yet (not working in french and perhaps other languages) but I was able to take a screenshot of the error in case you can use it, or shall I send you my theme would that be handy in tackling this? 

Unfortunately your theme will work for me, however I am building a debug theme that will hopefully provide insight into this language issue, some French users are experiencing completely blank screens)

once I get this debug theme ready, I’ll send to you 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Actually, please send me the published xaml view for horizontalwheel2gamesview.xaml

you can it directly to me, thanks

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, y2guru said:

Actually, please send me the published xaml view for horizontalwheel2gamesview.xaml

you can it directly to me, thanksthanks

Thanks man! Ill send it to you later today when im behind the pc again

@y2guru Here's the complete published theme (just in case), indeed if you set your language to french in launchbox and then launch the theme in big box you'll get a black screen but you'll here a video playing, as soon as you click/press a button it'll launch a game view and you'll get the above error message.

Neon Deluxe Arcade Final.zip

That’s awesome! I’ve never played around with the language settings via launchbox so that will be truly helpful, plus debugging with your theme.  Thanks for the info and sharing the theme, much appreciated

• Game On 1

15 minutes ago, horse said:

hey guru, user defined video not playing any ideas?

Need more information than that as it plays for me,  can you take a screenshot of the properties for the user define ui element