LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox 1080P Home System TV Overlay 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

1763430423_Previa2.thumb.png.7d8d04af65a0434a586b9633f0fe314a.pngHello everyone!

I made this Overlays to use simultaneously with Retroarch + Launchbox, as it contains their logos. Obviously they can be used for Retroarch alone, of course!

I thank the original creators for each material used!

They are all 1080p overlays based 4:3 displays. Use to your home console systems

INSTRUCTIONS:
Unzip to Retroarch's overlays folder

SCALING SETTINGS:
Integer Scale: OFF
Aspect Ratio: Custom
Custom Aspect Ratio (X Position): 310
Custom Aspect Ratio (Y Position): 68
Custom Aspect Ratio (Width): 1300
Custom Aspect Ratio (Height): 975
Shader:
anyone for flat screen

Have a good time!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ShawnS

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Stylish, simple, and subtle. I don't usually go for themed overlays but these just look great! Thanks for all the work you did on these.

Response from the author:

Thanks a lot Shawns!

Link to review
Leatherface

· Edited by Leatherface

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really nice but... i've a problem with the ratio. You say 4/3 but... 1342x950 ? it's not 4/3. For 1342, it would be 1342x1006 or 1007. let's check : https://calculateaspectratio.com/

Edit : Sorry to tell that but... after correction, 1300x975 is OK for 4/3 format but your overlay doesn't match with these values. 975 doesn't fit, you loose the bottom of the image (opacity to 0.85, you will see the game's image overflow onto the overlay.)

Hey @LeatherfaceYou're right. I must have put wrong numbers based on other tests.
I corrected the values and now the scale is correct and better adapted to the overlay.
Thanks for the feedback!

Link to review
retrospace

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic. Do you need to continue for other systems? It will be amazing.. Thanks for sharing.

The idea is to use only with home systems. I created the most popular ones only. Perhaps I will decide to continue the work for others.
Thank you!

Link to review
Ryoda

Very good, exactly what I was looking for. I only wish there was versions that didn't have the console renders and only the badge as the renders looks a bit out of place imho.

But I suppose I can fix that myself if I really need to.

Link to review