LaunchBox Community Forums

1 Screenshot

About This File

Blade Runner

Blade Runner is an edit/redo of the Modern Mini theme by @vsilvalopes which was based off of @Grila ClassicMini theme. I'm the theme playing a theme disguised as another theme.

Theme Files

• Blade Runner - PS4
  • Blade Runner - XBOX

Options included

• Full set of custom Platform Logos, you may need to match the names to your Platforms. Do this by going into Blade Runner/Images/Platforms/Clear Logo
  • Included my custom Arcade Banner Clear Logo, its an edit/re color of the original @ReignStumble Arcade Logo
  • Optional WheelGamesView called WheelGamesView - No Fade, renaming and replacing the xml will turn off the Fade for the first wheel video background view. Do this by going into Blade Runner/Views/
  • Optional Extra Background image for the Options and System views named czchmini - optional located in Blade Runner/Images/Theme. You can replace the background here as you wish
  • In PlatformWheel1FiltersView, PlatformWheel2FiltersView, WheelGamesView, Wheel2GamesView, and WheelGamesView - No Fade all located in Blade Runner/Views, has a section in the xml called <!-- STATIC CUSTOM HEADER TEXT -->. Look in this area for text="", in this area you can customize your theme to display whatever you like here. Use Notepad++ to open the xml file, enter whatever you like and save.

User created files that work well with this theme

Thanks to

@CriticalCid for all your input, guidance and always ready to help @eatkinola for creating an awesome backend and always taking my personal request @Grila for making the original ClassicMini that inspired @vsilvalopes to make the Modern Mini that inspired me to make Blade Runner @Zombeaver for helping me very early on with the basics of photoshop @Jason Carr for giving  a canvas for the community to paint on.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Version 1.2

• Added MS-DOS Clear Logo

Version 1.1

• Fixed PS4 and XBOX button scale issue
  • New PS4 button art
  • Like 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 10/23/2017 at 6:35 PM, Gooki said:

Is it possible to get game background videos to play with sound? Because they currently have no sound.

This setting should not be exclusively to the theme itself, do you have it enabled in BigBox? Options, Sound, Video Volume? Music will also disable the video volume to iirc.

On 02/11/2017 at 4:35 PM, keltoigael said:

This setting should not be exclusively to the theme itself, do you have it enabled in BigBox? Options, Sound, Video Volume? Music will also disable the video volume to iirc.

The video sound works fine in other themes, and in fact works fine in the platform view, but game view videos are silent, I've checked through settings and I'm quite perplexed. I'll give it another look though to be absolutely certain. Perhaps there's music playing that is turned down or something.

3 hours ago, Gooki said:

The video sound works fine in other themes, and in fact works fine in the platform view, but game view videos are silent, I've checked through settings and I'm quite perplexed. I'll give it another look though to be absolutely certain. Perhaps there's music playing that is turned down or something.

I just double looked at the views.xml and they are set to mute. Go into the WheelGamesView look for <--VIDEO BACKGROUND START--> and set Mute="True" to Mute="False". Then save and you should get sound now. My fault.