LaunchBox Community Forums

1 Screenshot

About This File

Blade Runner

Blade Runner is an edit/redo of the Modern Mini theme by @vsilvalopes which was based off of @Grila ClassicMini theme. I'm the theme playing a theme disguised as another theme.

Theme Files

• Blade Runner - PS4
  • Blade Runner - XBOX

Options included

• Full set of custom Platform Logos, you may need to match the names to your Platforms. Do this by going into Blade Runner/Images/Platforms/Clear Logo
  • Included my custom Arcade Banner Clear Logo, its an edit/re color of the original @ReignStumble Arcade Logo
  • Optional WheelGamesView called WheelGamesView - No Fade, renaming and replacing the xml will turn off the Fade for the first wheel video background view. Do this by going into Blade Runner/Views/
  • Optional Extra Background image for the Options and System views named czchmini - optional located in Blade Runner/Images/Theme. You can replace the background here as you wish
  • In PlatformWheel1FiltersView, PlatformWheel2FiltersView, WheelGamesView, Wheel2GamesView, and WheelGamesView - No Fade all located in Blade Runner/Views, has a section in the xml called <!-- STATIC CUSTOM HEADER TEXT -->. Look in this area for text="", in this area you can customize your theme to display whatever you like here. Use Notepad++ to open the xml file, enter whatever you like and save.

User created files that work well with this theme

Thanks to

@CriticalCid for all your input, guidance and always ready to help @eatkinola for creating an awesome backend and always taking my personal request @Grila for making the original ClassicMini that inspired @vsilvalopes to make the Modern Mini that inspired me to make Blade Runner @Zombeaver for helping me very early on with the basics of photoshop @Jason Carr for giving  a canvas for the community to paint on.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.