LaunchBox Community Forums

Hardware 'Wish List' Topic (starting off with a 32:9 Aspect Ratio monitor!)

CadetStimpy

I can't wait until they become commercially viable Imagine have a 15TB drive in your laptop. Plus I'd be able to replace all of my server storage with 4 drives. I'm sure it is a fortune at the moment but in 10 years they may be affordable.

EVGA's first gaming laptop is a 4K (display) beast! ($2700) Intel Core i7-6820HK CPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M graphics with 8GB GDDR5 VRAM 32GB of 2,666MHz DDR SO-DIMM RAM (two 16GB modules) 256GB M.2 SSD, 1TB 7,200RPM HDD HDMI and dual Mini DisplayPort output Two USB 3.0 ports, 1 USB-C port White backlit keyboard 1.05-inch aluminum chassis, weight 8.14 pounds You can overclock it with a touch on the keyboard. Overclock.jpg EVGA is throwing in one of its X10 gaming mice while supplies last, along with a copy of Ubisoft’s, The Division.

NVIDIA DGX-1: The world's first Deep Learning Supercomputer in a Box! I haven't been able to find the physical dimensions, yet, but it weighs 132lbs (60kg) and costs $129,000! It doesn't appear to be that big (19" rack-mount, I suspect), but I can't tell for sure. Friggin' heavy, though! Laugh DGX-1.jpg P.S. Crazy amounts of horsepower inside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...