LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's Platform Clear Logos

Zombeaver

I started adding some Atomiswave games to my library last night. There isn't a huge number of games for it but there's some pretty good stuff there, especially if you like 2D fighters. I think the logo turned out pretty shmexy :D

Normal:

Atomiswave.png

Scanlines:

Atomiswave.png

Normal - Version 2:

Atomiswave.png

Scanlines - Version 2:

Atomiswave.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, keltoigael said:

Still have my copy for Dreamcast.

Yep, me too. One of the more valuable games in my collection; an awesome game too.

So it turns out that there's some kind of cell number limit for tables in download descriptions and it makes the page formatting freaking the ever-loving-HELL out if it goes over that limit. So, instead of the table I took a screencap of the table and linked it (which, of course, is limited to a width of 500 pixels so it's tiny and you have to click on it and select "full size" to actually see it well... heh heh HA HA OH HO HAAAAA !@#!&*$ :().

Anyway... they're in the download section now...

Slowly but surely I've been adding some Taito Type X games into my library. Much like Atomiswave and Naomi, it's not a massive library but there's some really good stuff if you're into fighting games and shmups (which I am).

Normal:

Taito Type X.png

Scanlines:

Taito Type X.png

Normal - Version 2:

Taito Type X.png

Scanlines - Version 2:

Taito Type X.png

Okay Mr. Zombeaver. I have a personal request for two alt clear logos. First, Sega Dreamcast using the Phantasy Star Online vr2 box art with the humar warrior being center "looks awesome". Second would be the Sega 32X, was thinking either Star Wars Arcade or Doom, either would look bad ass but leaning more on Doom. Let me know what you think. Doom and Star Wars Arcade was the only reason I bought a 32X since I didn't have a gaming PC until later. I could finally talk to my friends how amazing Doom was and Star Wars Arcade blew me away, shame it never got a proper Saturn port. I still play all 3 games to this very day.

dreamcast-1311062606.jpg

3046_front.jpg

Star_Wars_Arcade_for_Sega_32X.jpg

Edited by keltoigael

The PSO one should work.

The Star Wars Arcade one is a little bit too spread out/vertically-oriented. You're not going to get a whole lot in the horizontal slice of the clear logo. Doom is better but you're gonna be left with either just Doom Guy by himself or the demons below, not both.