LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's Platform Clear Logos

Zombeaver

That's part of it, yeah. There really wasn't any way to avoid it because of how the image is laid out and what portions of it I can make use of. I originally had him down lower so you could see his face but that looked even weirder because then it felt like he was getting squished.

At this point I'm going to call this good with a high probability of making some kind of alternative at some point assuming I can find something good to use.

Normal:

Neo Geo Pocket Color.pngScanlines:

Neo Geo Pocket Color.png

Normal - Version 2:

Neo Geo Pocket Color.png

Scanlines - Version 2:

Neo Geo Pocket Color.pngThose Metal Slug covers are decent, although I used Metal Slug for my normal Neo Geo clear logo and I try to not double up on games/franchises whenever possible.

I'll be working on the banner next and I'd like to use this image but unfortunately I haven't been able to find a particularly high quality version of it (this is the best one I've found):

tumblr_n9wa2d2nue1ty71ejo1_500.jpgI do run them through several filters so it doesn't have to be super high quality but I still like to start with the best quality I can get.