LaunchBox Community Forums

Favorite shortcut key?

syztemlord

Ok I read that wrong, obviously you're asking to quickly favorite a game. So if you go to View -> Game Details (Or Ctrl + T to enable it), you'll get the details bar on the right. In that bar at the top is a Heart icon when you select a game. Press that icon to favorite a game without having to open the edit menu.
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, yes I meant favorite a game :-) I'm using the heart at the moment but wondered if a keyboard shortcut could be added. So much easier to press a key to favorite (F1 for example) especially when going through a large list of games.. Could that be added? Just saw your post DOS76, I'll do that now.

• 3 years later...
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:21 AM, syztemlord said:

Thanks, yes I meant favorite a game ? I'm using the heart at the moment but wondered if a keyboard shortcut could be added. So much easier to press a key to favorite (F1 for example) especially when going through a large list of games.. Could that be added? Just saw your post DOS76, I'll do that now.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was just wondering if this feature was ever implemented? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere within BigBox's options

10 minutes ago, bundangdon said:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was just wondering if this feature was ever implemented? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere within BigBox's options

There is not a bindable key no, but you can favorite games from the game details screen, so its only a extra key press.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...